Hot dogs

• Start date
  • Replies 103 Comments
  • Views 5,857 Views
yeah, I hear ya pal, I've baked some chickens in the past,:guitar: they come out pretty good.

recently I started beating breasts with a tenderizer, putting spice and then some flour on it and then putting on a frying pan. Finally getting the breast to come out more or less tender. :up:

Bacon

You should try beer can chicken.

Things got intense last night. I actually called the deli department to see if they had rotisserie chickens in stock because I was going to grab one at shop n save on the way if they didn't. They said they had one left so I raced down, didn't even check the po box. I get there, none left. Alas in the front by the registers there were a few so I bought one, ate it and it was good.

Noted on beer can chicken.

No clue why Quincy called me a dumbass but rubber/glue etc.

I had a hot sausage dog last night for dinner after work. I ate it with mustard and diced onions.

As I bit into it, I said to myself "Housepicks probably would put jellybeans on this"

so as he bit on a sausage he was thinking of housepicks

sounds pretty homosexual to me, yap

so as he bit on a sausage he was thinking of housepicks

sounds pretty homosexual to me, yap

Made sure I put the words "hot dogs" after the word "sausage" just to avoid any homosexual references.

Don't test me RJ.

i think the 3 of you are all pieces of shit especially rogue cause he's black

here you go Houser, I got this in your honor
hd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It was kind of a mess. I think part of the problem was the bun wasn't held together, by the time I'd bite through the toppings the dog would fall out.

what the fuck is the cucumber doing?

its a dill pickle spear not dang cucumber slices

for maximum authentic ness you need the weiner to be in natural casing

trust me, there was pickle in there too somewhere

Reno, that looks majestic.

I smell a GL hot dog contest in the making.

the archie-dawg

is served in a TP roll

The dog looks Oscar Meyer and the bun is fucked,but the peppers, heavy mustard and celery salt do a great job of putting it in my wheelhouse.
I know a joint or 2 that roll with cucumbers...eh...if that's how they come I got no problem with it.