Hot dogs

• Start date
  • Replies 103 Comments
  • Views 5,879 Views
yes, yes I do see that picture

I mean do ya think Casper feels he is successful? Or is he just too stupid to understand where he is in life? I just don't get it.

Life is like a long car race but he pulled up about a quarter way through and set up shop. You'd figure seeing and hearing all the cars whizzing by would let him know he's not at the finish line but I guess not.

CASPER

iF YOU CAN READ THIS.

GET BACK INTO YOUR CAR.

kEEP DRIVING

YOU ARE ALMOST IN LAST PLACE.

BARTENDER IS NOT A FINISH LINE.

His new girlfriend is pretty cute and they have trivia night and 50 cent wings on Monday. That all doesn't sound too bad to me.

if the only thing you do when it's sunny is enjoy the sun, when it rains you're gonna get soaked.

you maybe setting yourself for a disappointment Houser.

Man.. that girl knows how to swing a dog. That butt end hit perfectly :clapper:

I'll tell you what Housepicks if Walmart doesn't have rotisserie chickens tonight I might just lose it man. I have wanted one and they haven't had them in a week or something like that.

It's bullshit!

Housepicks

Today I had to call a Roto Rooter guy. He was here for 20 minutes. I paid him $185. How long does it take to learn that job?

Roto Rooter guy has it going on.

You didn't pay him 185...you paid rotorooter.

You didn't pay him 185...you paid rotorooter.
I understand, but I think he was self employed...maybe owned a franchise...maybe operating as a DBA... That is the impression that I got. I could be wrong.

That reminds me of some people I hate.

When going to hvac school I worked at menards. I wasn't old enough to tend bar.

See both of those jobs you hold early on in the racetrack of.....jeez I'm getting off track here.

Anyway i worked in electrical. Guys would come in looking for this or that and the response from some guys would be

"Sorry, I don't carry that.

And I'm all thinkin like...dude...you don't carry anything...you make 6.20 an hour like me and you just stock the shelves with whatever comes off the truck and put on the rack above the tag with the empty spot.

Who the fuck you think you are with this "I" don't carry on this or "I " don't carry that....think your gd John Freakin Menard or some shit.

See id be all like, man I don't know why "they" don't carry this or that but I'll tell ha there is an electrical supply house about a mile up the road and I'm sure it's carried over there...

Fuckin jagoff mother fuckers.

I'll tell you what Housepicks if Walmart doesn't have rotisserie chickens tonight I might just lose it man. I have wanted one and they haven't had them in a week or something like that.

It's bullshit!

Buy a chicken and some paprika and salt. Put the paprika and salt on the chicken and cook at 350f for 1.5 hrs and you will have a rotisserie chicken...

Dumbass.

but what about the rotisserie part? :dunno:

The underside of the chicken is not that important anyway. Prop the thing up on a few carrots and celery or a steel rack and you're good to go. If you want you can spatchcock that chicken and it cooks even more quickly. Spatchcock-ing involves cutting the backbone out..not that difficult.

DSC_0392+resized.jpg