Hot dogs

• Start date
  • Replies 103 Comments
  • Views 5,821 Views
I usually go with yellow mustard and chopped onions. I will try and make some Chicago dogs ASAP and report back with pics.

Is this picture correct? If so I may need someone to ship me some relish or substitute with Canadian relish.

anatomy-of-the-chicago-dog.png

I usually go with yellow mustard and chopped onions. I will try and make some Chicago dogs ASAP and report back with pics.

Is this picture correct? If so I may need someone to ship me some relish or substitute with Canadian relish.

anatomy-of-the-chicago-dog.png

That's what I'm talking about.

chili dog with diced onions, mustard and cheese!!!! YUMMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!

I bet my last dollar iag ketchups her dog.
. You'd win that bet friend. I rarely eat them but when I do, it's ketchup, mustard, diced onions and on rare occasion, relish.

I had these 2 dogs in Cincinnati today.

ls.jpg

201402-w-americas-best-chili-camp-washington.jpg

Is there spaghetti under there? What the fuck is that? I hope you have not had a heart attack since digesting that. Can you send me some?

:mrquincy:

Housepicks hates blacks but eats like one.

Also posts like one.

Pretty sure he has never eaten a hot dog in NYC. Also pretty sure he pees sitting down.

Is there spaghetti under there? What the fuck is that? I hope you have not had a heart attack since digesting that. Can you send me some?

Yes. It's a weird city.

Wanna trade it for Vancouver?

Yes. It's a weird city.

Wanna trade it for Vancouver?

Mustard, ketchup and relish for me. Shopsy's all beef from Costco are the best. Fuck Chicago dogs.

I had these 2 dogs in Cincinnati today.

ls.jpg

201402-w-americas-best-chili-camp-washington.jpg

And this is why Americans are amongst the most unhealthiest people in the world. That looks disgusting!!!