HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,441 Comments
  • Views 41,161 Views
Looking forward to the Tahoe games this weekend.

Lake Tahoe setup looks glorious

Greatest game on earth

Stunning venue for the purple Nordiques

Lake Tahoe is the most impressive part of the earth I’ve ever walked on.

It's a look
20210220_170507.jpg

love those. I mean I gotta be able to do some of em. The Crosby one is basically what I do all the time. The Tatar is great and seems doable

And whatever happened to Thomas Shlemco?

David Schlemko you mean? He got injured while playing for the Habs, was sent down to the minors then traded to the Flyers who ended up buying him out. Looks like his career is over.

I'm loving the Canadian division. It feels right.

Only problem is, every time I flip by a game and it's other teams I can't watch at all. It's like, "What the fuck is this?"
In general the Canadian division is more quality, up and down action it seems:up Especially if Edmonton is involved

In general the Canadian division is more quality, up and down action it seems:up Especially if Edmonton is involved

True. There's a lot of whining up here about a weak level of defense in the division but the truth is, there are more brilliant scorers and playmakers per capita than any other division.

That's good. Scoring is good. That's why other leagues are so popular and keep changing their rules to allow for more scoring. Good plays and scoring are good to watch. For people.

I don't know how the winner of the division will do in the rest of the playoffs but right now, it's pretty good.

Interesting, Im hearing Canadian teams are hoping this division lasts for longer period. :thinking:
Not sure how to look at it. I always liked the idea of a world league where playoffs would determine a world Champion

I'm trying to learn French by watching the French broadcast. So far I've gathered that aides=assists. ...Although I'm not sure how you pronounce aides