HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,453 Comments
  • Views 42,864 Views
Habs are fucking good. I know we've had strong starts that petered out in previous years but this roster looks legit. Big and fast guys that tire out the opposition. Having guys like Byron and Lehkonen on our FOURTH line is ridiculous. Byron might be the fastest skater in the league and Lehkonen can do a little bit of everything.

Oh and Nick Suzuki is going to be a proper star.

:pucky:

Corey Perry making his Habs debut tomorrow

🏒🐛

The Flyers have been outshot EVERY GAME

Dubois probably shaking his head right now. He wanted to play in a big market. #oops

Glad the Habs didn't offer too much for him. Don't fuck with the current recipe.

:pucky:

Ooh, that's big. Betting on Columbus and Philadelphia from now on :thinking:

Dubois and Laine right now: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Good. Tell that prick to fuck off. Winnipeg sounds like a cool hockey place

A 22yo bachelor wants to play where the hot bitches are.

On an unrelated note, I'm very much enjoying these multi-game series against the same team. Maybe the NHL should switch to that format long term. Cuts down on travel and saves everyone some money.

On an unrelated note, I'm very much enjoying these multi-game series against the same team. Maybe the NHL should switch to that format long term. Cuts down on travel and saves everyone some money.
I prefer the variety of playing multiple teams.

I prefer the variety of playing multiple teams.
They're still playing multiple teams. :bashing:In a regular 82-game season you could bunch up the games that are against the same team instead of spreading them out. Just do like baseball does, but with more "inter-league" (inter-conference) games.

The Flyers suck so fucking bad

Now the Flyers don't suck.

#like

Flyers SCORCHING hot, just SMOKED the fuckers that schooled us in the playoffs.

Yass.

Having an elite coach and two very goalies?

That works for me.

We're fucking good this year and could win the whole thing.