HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,451 Comments
  • Views 42,741 Views
So the Leafs can't beat Ottawa, Ottawa can't beat Edmonton, and Edmonton can't beat Toronto.

Strange.

Oh boy Buffalo blow 3-0 lead in third. Now lose in ot :facepalm

That was fokkin epic. Fiveteamer put 5 bucks down @ +1500 after I told him the Sabres were up 3-0. 🥳

Woah.

F8B3ED42-A21A-443B-B89B-00BC13F747F9.jpeg

Can you imagine being an Oilers fan?

It’s kind of unimaginable.

Yeah, being a Habs fan doesn't feel so bad this morning. Poor McDavid.

Yeah, being a Habs fan doesn't feel so bad this morning. Poor McDavid.
Jump on the Preds wagon!

If we can pull win tonight off, win Thursday at home - we makin moves

I mean, we won one.

You Leafs bandwagoners are hilarious. Welcome back to the sport you fairweather pricks.

Toronto Loyalty:

85% Raptors fans
10% Jays
5% Leafs

I mean, we won one.

You Leafs bandwagoners are hilarious. Welcome back to the sport you fairweather pricks.

Bandwagoner? Shirley you jest.

They have been fucking awful for decades and I loved them the entire time. Part of my heritage as a born/raised Torontonian.

Leafs by far the most popular sports franchise in Toronto, then Jays and Raptors last of the three.
Bandwagoners are Raptors fans.

If you saw the Raptors championship parade you saw a fraction of what a Leaf Coupe Stanley parade would be like. Fiverr can confirm.

Toronto hasn't beaten Montreal in the playoffs since the 60's. Habs swept the Leafs 4-0 in 78 and again 4-0 the next year in 79. That was the last time they met. So fuck the toilet seats, it feels great to be a Leaf fan right now.

Ole Ole Ole!!

bf056e661711e274b141252636a33b32.jpg

Last edited:
Leafs by far the most popular sports franchise in Toronto, then Jays and Raptors last of the three.
In the larger GTA maybe. The city itself largely does not care about hockey, it's all about basketball and soccer. Remember that current-day Toronto is mostly made up of filthy immigrants like yours truly. 🙃