HOCKEY

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 1,451 Comments
  • • Views 42,609 Views
This fucking idiot had time to try and prevent the empty netter 😆 He looked like he was hopped up on something. Raging eyes.

20210603_082528.jpg

common Winnipeg :hidesbehindsofa:
enough screwing around with these fools

Man, these Canadiens are pretty quick and relentless. They were pretty good at the start of the season, maybe it's no fluke :dunno:

Man, these Canadiens are pretty quick and relentless. They were pretty good at the start of the season, maybe it's no fluke :dunno:
Its no fluke, they are playing extremely well. The Jets keep trying to dump it in and the habs skate it out then aggressively fore-check in the jets end.

Jets look completely lost.

Glad I didn't touch this game. Really liking the under 4.5 live. Jets might get shutout tonight.

Canadiens the real deal. Playing some very good hockey. Jets are who I thought they are. They look exactly like they did when they lost all those games at the end of the season.

Going to focus on totals and live the rest of the way. A shutout for Price would be tremendous for my under 4.5

Habs looking good in this series but have you been watching the Vegas/Colorado games? On another level.
Vegas wins it all if they get past the Avs.
After watching the Leafs, Habs, Oilers and Jets - Montreal just delaying the inevitable. Who ever gets out of the north will get absolutely fucking crushed by Vegas. Having said that I'm now cheering for Montreal to advance.

The Canadiens Jets game was about 10% as good as the Vegas Colo game.

I'm quite stoked my Vegas bets won. Would have been a complete tragedy for them to lose tonight after dominating for 90% of the game.

gbnmmn.PNG

nsn.PNG

bud, I think you’re spose to post the screenshots before the game

some pro

Habs looking good in this series but have you been watching the Vegas/Colorado games? On another level.
Vegas wins it all if they get past the Avs.
After watching the Leafs, Habs, Oilers and Jets - Montreal just delaying the inevitable. Who ever gets out of the north will get absolutely fucking crushed by Vegas. Having said that I'm now cheering for Montreal to advance.

The Canadiens Jets game was about 10% as good as the Vegas Colo game.
No doubt, last night's game was boring as fuck. Not sure how that would translate against Colorado or Vegas though, who both seem to playing a wide open game.

We'll see.

Habs up 3-0

This would be 6 playoff wins in a row

What's up with that?

Jets have given up. Montreal in regulation again tomorrow night. I'm a Habs fan for game 3 and 4. Thanks to them I cashed.

These Jets are boring af. Bring on Vegas/Colorado.