HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,454 Comments
  • Views 43,343 Views
Odds seem about right 🤷‍♂️
Really? I was expecting -170 ish. Seriously.

This I KNOW, -124 will not be available close to gametime. Jets money will move that line considerably from that price.

I say it doesn't move past -140 or so

That would be nice but I think it gets steamed big time tomorrow.

I'll bet up to -150, anything worse and I'll have to lay -1 or -1.5

I think you're gonna be waaaay off on this one mon ami. Already -132 at Pinny. 8 cents in an hour day before puck drop.
This is going to be worse than -150.

Your face is gonna be waaaay off. Jets are the biggest dogs to win the Cup. They're only favored in the series because they have home ice.
Screenshot_20210601_175114_com.chrome.beta.jpg

Marty lets check those odds again Thursday. See who is a bigger price.

Marty lets check those odds again Thursday. See who is a bigger price.
Duh. You don't get to move the goalposts like that. What's at stake is the series price prior to tomorrow's first puck drop.

Sore loser prick. :spinner:

Duh. You don't get to move the goalposts like that. What's at stake is the series price prior to tomorrow's first puck drop.

Sore loser prick. :spinner:
Winnipeg is favoured in the series pal, you posted Stanley Cup odds. Common pal, you just said series price but posted cup odds.

Duh indeed.

Capture.PNG

I'm using CRIS odds as Pinnacle has taken the game off the board at this exact moment.

Jets are -133 for game one will get to -150 at least. AT LEAST!

gjg.PNG

I was merely supporting my idea that Winnipeg shouldn't be that big of a fave in the series by pointing out that they are the biggest Cup underdog. But all I'm saying is I don't see the series price moving beyond -140.

Plommer you're annoying when you just want to have the last word.

I was merely supporting my idea that Winnipeg shouldn't be that big of a fave in the series by pointing out that they are the biggest Cup underdog. But all I'm saying is I don't see the series price moving beyond -140.

Plommer you're annoying when you just want to have the last word.
Ok, I won't respond.

But I'm talking about line movement on game one only, not series price. I'm 99% confident it will get steamed to -150 or worse.

I thought the first screenshot you posted was the series price. My bad.

ok, decided against a big wager ( my Mastercard is paid in full and gonna keep it that way - NO cash advance) . instead we took JETS 60 min line +105

(turned a $30 deposit into $140 so we're playing with house money)

jets.PNG