HOCKEY

• Start date
  • Replies 1,454 Comments
  • Views 43,352 Views
Leafs have Habs right where they want them. Habs blew their wad and won't have anything left in the tank for game 7 in Toronto.

It's in the bag boys.

#LeafsNation

tumblr_oz5qe2G4q91v1s3oqo2_540.gif

At least those people paying $1,200 to get in got a good show 👍

Go Leafs Go!

I believe in you boys!

db59a8612d581d6298f6b6f8babc0bd0.gif

Congrats Marty. Go Jets! I think it was very kind of the Canadiens to not give the Leafs any hope like with the earlier overtime losses.
Quick death is preferred to a long drawn out suffering.

Congrats Mathieu!!

Glad to see ex-Duck Corey Perry solidifying that group.

Bergevin looked pumped in his suit after the win.

Let’s gooooooooo

BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolmarner

lolmatthews

lolnylander

What the fuck just happened?!?!?

Holy shit! All hail Jesus Price! :bowdown:

FB_IMG_1622512405836.jpg

Congrats Mathieu!!

Glad to see ex-Duck Corey Perry solidifying that group.

Bergevin looked pumped in his suit after the win.

Let’s gooooooooo
Dude, Perry has been crazy solid all season. Easily the best value per cap dollar on the roster.

I still can't believe we won.

I guess since the Flyers had a better record than the Canadiens that they were better than the Leafs as well.

:thinking:

Meh. The Jets aren't that good. Tampa is going to destroy either of us though so it's a moot point.

I think the Jets will bury these guys, but :dunno:
I think so too. They are much more physical than Toronto and nowhere near as soft. Jets will fight back physically unlike Toronto. Leaf players were more concerned about not getting hit than making a play. Canadiens were not a physical team in the regular season but have upped their game for the playoffs and were hitting everyone on Toronto every chance they got. I think the Canadiens should expect to be on thew receiving end of most of the hits this series.

Winnipeg has been sitting at home watching Montreal play 7 games in 12 days with a couple of overtimes. Montreal a little banged up and are likely to be flat for game 1. Plus there is no intensity between the two teams yet. Big advantage Jets for game 1.
I think that if Montreal is going to win this series they are going to be starting out with a loss.

I also would expect the Jets to beat the Leafs because they have seen how soft they were and how easy it is to neutralize their skill, just relentless forechecking and aggressive hitting while finishing every check. Montreal definitely outcoached the Leafs .

Now I cant believe the Jets are only ~ -125 for game one. This is a lock and load play.

Last edited:
Because Jets are only -124 I'm EXTREMELY tempted to take a cash advance on a credit card for $500 and bet them game 1.

I haven't bet $500 on anything in at least 10 years.

Tell me this is a bad idea.

This is a bad idea. Use someone else's card.