Hockey Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 1,102 Comments
  • Views 45,025 Views
Twas a good game. Glad it wasnt a flop fest like other sports.

Kings flop changed the entire complexion of the game.

:greencheck:

When that winning goal was scored, the goal scorer threw his gloves off and did spirit fingers in a matter of a second.

10407972_10152525402949289_8253049031237010222_n.jpg

Pretty cool to see Richie hand it off to Carter again. JWill Conn Smythe cool too, he was hardly a Flyer though. I really just wanted more and was pulling for the NRY in OT. Flop agreed. Good season.

Hockey season starts in 3 months. Tronnay!!!!

If San Jose had won one more game their team would not have been dismantled this off season. Supposedly Joe Thornton is heading to Toronto. What a punishment for him..

If San Jose had won one more game their team would not have been dismantled this off season. Supposedly Joe Thornton is heading to Toronto. What a punishment for him..

Thornton too thin skinned for the Toronto media.

I dont see this one happening for what its worth.

Thornton too thin skinned for the Toronto media.

I dont see this one happening for what its worth.

Bushaaaaaaaaaayyy........good to see that you made it over here. Are you planning to stay around for a while? You're in Detroit or some fucking place in Michigan, right?

The fans alone would eat That heartless fucker alive. He wouldn't survive more than a season in Toronto. The guy almost broke down crying when they got beat out this year. I actually felt sorry for the tin man.

Just stopping by.

If not for some self diagnosed ADD, i'd prolly stay.

Looks like this place has potential.

cept' for the unuser friendly emoticons [Um smileys]

Any hockey sharps here?

Hockey is practically the only sport we talk about. Wal66 is our expert.