Hockey Talk

• Start date
  • Replies 1,102 Comments
  • Views 45,295 Views
3-3 Ottawa at Montreal. How many goals can they score Matty?

I can't believe the game is on CBC

Last edited:
Quincayyyyyy gl brother. Cami and Bacons workin out and then headed out for whatever.

What are you doing this weekend, anything good?

Quincayyyyyy gl brother. Cami and Bacons workin out and then headed out for whatever.

What are you doing this weekend, anything good?

Mellow weekend. I am going to buy a cheap violin tomorrow to add to my collection of musical instruments.

Cool cool. You should post a pic of it man, I'd like to see.

3-3 Ottawa at Montreal. How many goals can they score Matty?

I can't believe the game is on CBC

Just got home. Unreal.

7-4 and counting... too bad I didn't take over 10.5

7 goals on 21 shots :lol:

I think coach Maclean is sending Anderson a message that his days in Ottawa are almost done... He used to be a good goalie. I dunno what's gone on there.

I don't know jackshit about hockey, but I love watching it with Bacon and rooting on his team.

I bet after last the Flyers have some regret about letting that goalie go...I thought maybe they could play his weakness against him and score a couple times....so much for that thought. They were starting to look good again, and then went down in flames...how disappointing.

Bacon, thoughts on how they can improve next season? New coach?

How don't you know jackshit?

Bacon hasn't taught you anything?

Smh smh.

She knows to go crazy for the Flyers, to hate everything penguins and to focus on something else when Philly once again fizzles out.

Because that is what we do.

At least teach her icing and offside..

Not sure it'll ever interest her but I will try. I'll tell you what I had better get some lay tonight, I've been so good Blittster. What a gentleman.

I'm up for some learnin.

Cool I'll get more in depth during the game today.

Cami I could see you smashing someone's face into the boards giving them 50 stitches and getting a game misconduct as well as a lengthy suspension.

Just sayin.

haha, I'd be the person getting pissed off and throwing my stick across the rink or at someone.

this is what I expect out of you

As of right now, 25yo Max Pacioretty is the 4th goal-scorer in the league. He has more goals than Crosby and Kessel.

:bowdown: