Hockey related what not

• Start date
  • Replies 424 Comments
  • Views 21,224 Views
I changed my number 8 months ago you retard

:lol: this is kind of like that I was talking to the sheep joke

I hear Thomas refused to go to the white house with his teammates citing political reasons. Apparently, he's not a right winger, just doesn't care for the state of politics in general.

A commentator was saying he's disappointed in Thomas and that he should keep politics out of hockey. Well, I say good for him. Politics is already in hockey, and everything else.

Chickenshit moves by Thomas, first refusing to go see the President, then backpedalling a bit to make it sound reasonable. And not racist.

Kidding.

I think.

Fok Tim Thomas.

wait. doesn't he do visa commercials? fuck him

So now Ovechkin gets suspended and he declines going to the all star game. Wtf he's complaining about? It was clearly a dirty hit. He's a fucking bum. Who taught him to play?

team Chara -105 :up:

So now Ovechkin gets suspended and he declines going to the all star game. Wtf he's complaining about? It was clearly a dirty hit. He's a fucking bum. Who taught him to play?

He's not complaining. He does the league a favor by going. I guess he prefers to chill out, relax, and bang bitches. I don't blame him.

Pavel Datsyuk looks like a giant midget.

It's a thinker.

Wasn't Datsyuk a late round pick? Just like Zetterburg? Red Wings are unreal. Federov same deal.

Why don't these assholes just keep the camera angle where it's supposed to be. Totally ruined the shootout with that bs ice level camera. Do the fucking turds that make this decision even watch hockey?

Why don't these assholes just keep the camera angle where it's supposed to be. Totally ruined the shootout with that bs ice level camera. Do the fucking turds that make this decision even watch hockey?

Thank you, that drove me nuts also.

you know, you never see this kind of thing in football or baseball:

"Today we're gonna show you the super bowl as viewed from the centers asshole"

it's fucking disrespectful to the fans.

I loved it. Skills competition is the place to be silly. As long as they don't fok with the slapshot challenge, which is like the 100m dash of hockey.

Good shit.

Watching the replay now. Real good.

They really do manage to keep it interesting. :popcorn: