Hockey related what not

• Start date
  • Replies 424 Comments
  • Views 21,122 Views
I know right. I am watching Toronto hand the Caps their asses right now and it's like

:littleboy:

ah, so Giroux is this guy with the mustache. Alright, looks like a cool cat. Still hate Flyers though.

man, I love fading Colorado at a price. they are so not good. Dallas is a skilled team

sucks, Washington fired that chubby, foulmouthed coach. :banghead: I like that guy.

They hire Dale Hunter? Wasn't he a goon? common They should have hired Pierre Turgeon

Pronger out indefinitely with concussion symptoms.

Fail. Expected fail but fail nonetheless.

Now that Giroux IS THE NHL'S MOST PRODUCTIVE PLAYER

:littleboy:

We can tread water and pray the old men have a healthy run in them.

Odds of healthy Pronger and Jagr for Playoffs +5,000,000 5dimes_reduced

Fuck you Tony.

I wanna see St-Louis's broken face.

Yes Stevie, Pronger's surgery for an injury isn't good! Jagr does have 22 points in 23 games!

Hopefully those two are well come playoff time for that run to happen! Confident coach will push right buttons!

Will go into playoffs myself with more confidence having Ilya in goal not allowing the WTF goals from previous years! We pray!

Colorado has Obyrne, Obrien and Oriley. No wonder they suck, they have the Irish national team playing for em.

I've never heard of this O'Reilly guy before. I see he's COL's points leader.

yeah, I think he's supposed to be their leader. They so need to get a new coach in. No team cohesiveness. Oilers are having a field day.

Amazing how much better the Canadian announcers are than the Colorado or Versus ones I hear here. I was watching the Montreal/NJ game. The play by play guy was actually reporting the play and making intelligent albeit simple comments about the flow of the game etc. He wasn't throwing out meaningless player stats or engaging in annoying jibber jabber with his partner.:up:

Malkin, what a player. wow! I'm not usually a fan of big hockey players, but this guy is patient, creative passer, not to mention, an accurate and powerful shooter. A pleasure to watch.

1/21/2012 nyr ml 155
clm ml 303
col ml 150
ott u 5.5 103
nyr u 5 112
sjs o 5.5 114
mon o 5.5 115
flo o 5.5 129
tby u 5.5 -107
chi u 5.5 -118
buf u 5 124
dal o 5 -119