Have you had snow yet?

• Start date
  • Replies 464 Comments
  • Views 29,535 Views
7 inches last night and close to 40 today. Feels like summer after the last 2 months.

It is snowing in Toronto... I feel like I am in an episode of Game of Thrones and we are getting ready for 10 years of winter..

If I hear one person complain about the heat this summer, they are going to get knocked the FOK out.

Ok... Maybe not KTFO; BUT, I will stare at them harshly and remind them how cold of a winter we just had.

Up to our eyeballs in it here again. We're going to need a good plowing today.

5wl8h0.jpg

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=rockf...2Mgn7UdxRHi_lzbqZJ4New&cbp=12,143.29,,0,13.57

focken 3 car garage plommer!!!

some guys need to work on their lawn.

brown grass?

common.

We are supposed to get more ice/wintry mix Sunday into Monday, and we are back to negative wind chill temps.

Fuck you old man winter. fuck you.

The temperature has been very low here in Toronto. It is by far the coldest winter I remember in the 25 years I have lived in the GTA. We typically get one or two weeks of -10 to -20 C but this has been pretty much 2-3 months of real cold. I am sure a lot of the feral cats and much of the wild animal population is going to take quite a hit this winter.

focken 3 car garage plommer!!!

:bowdown:

(I believe that that is an apartment building.)

What's that massive industrial complex across the street?

The feral cats around here are survivors, they didn't blow away in the tornado or whatever we got last year, and they didn't freeze to death this winter. littler fokkers.

I'd like to smash an ice cube they all froze up in and watch the pieces slide around.

It's way too cold for this time of year. Way too cold and windy.

we had a minor winter moment yesterday. Temps down in the 30's. Be back in the 70's by the weekend.

It is by far the coldest winter I remember in the 25 years I have lived in the GTA.

Quincy I thought you were in the Ottawa area and only occasionally made it to GTA.

You guys are funny

I don't live there anymore, pic was from like 3 years ago, just only one I had where there was me and a bunch of snow

And yeah that was an apartment, in a house now

Don't know who's getting but more snow coming East! Latest update said 6-10" starting Midnight till 5PM Monday! Bacon and Cami probably getting hit hard too! Off till Tuesday and plenty of drink so no issues from me! Now the neighbors next door, that's the issue!

Finally some sunshine. Only 12 degrees now, but going to get up to 57 on Monday. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee