Have you had snow yet?

• Start date
  • Replies 464 Comments
  • Views 29,542 Views
Well that looks just awful.

I hear howling out my window. Kind of subdued, nothing extreme, but constant. Little ebbs and flows with occasional crescendos.

Very beautiful really.

Which, now that I think about it, is prohibitive of my plan to record some vocal tracks.

Shit.

Coug, buzz before shoveling for you or no?

Hot chocolate, BJ from the woman when you come in after or no? I would think the work would necessitate such rewards at the every least. If she doesn't agree you could tell her I said so and that I'm right.

Coug, buzz before shoveling for you or no?

Hot chocolate, BJ from the woman when you come in after or no? I would think the work would necessitate such rewards at the every least. If she doesn't agree you could tell her I said so and that I'm right.

I do all the damned shoveling around here. Where the fuck is my hot chocolate and cunnilingus?!

man, I got gypped. wtf?!

That is 2 strikes Coug.

We are like Matty on a bad Whiskey night here - 2-8" but who exactly knows how it's going to go.

I can always how truly awful the conditions are by the parking lot at the factory next door, those foks work through anything.

Looking pretty empty.

Last edited:
It is snowing in Toronto... I feel like I am in an episode of Game of Thrones and we are getting ready for 10 years of winter..

If I hear one person complain about the heat this summer, they are going to get knocked the FOK out.

Fine I'll pull for the Pacers, let's just only do what Quincy wants to do.

It is snowing in Toronto... I feel like I am in an episode of Game of Thrones and we are getting ready for 10 years of winter..

If I hear one person complain about the heat this summer, they are going to get knocked the FOK out.
Lol. Look at my new avatar.

Looks like it might make it to 43 degrees here today. Sweet! I'm sure it's only MN's way of screwing with me....get my mind off a generator..then BAM..ICE STORM, POWER OUTAGE and I'm mad at myself AGAIN.

I fucking hate Toronto heat.

Why can't it be 15C all year like in France.

down Monkey!! Not that warm yet. Just upper 60's!!

OK, I understand! I've settle or MrNina more importantly would for the tight sweater look! Just the right nippiness when the temps are in the 60's! Don't deny your man!