Has this happened to anyone? (kind of gross)

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 6,300 Views
(I know how to do it Archie, but thanks.)

Archie you can use the sig if you want. Im just messin around here guey

odds are off the board that plommer has had this happen with cunt pubes...i would wait and hope that he checks in and can offer a solid gameplan for you to follow...
:venditto:

RayX2

Pay attention pal, have you forgot that I mainly deal with prostitutes/massage girls? I don't perform cunnilingus on them pal, they do things to me while reclined in my car.

My Mom SWEARS by the Netti Pot

I think there is some merit to it but it ANNOYS THE FUCK outta me. Too much preparation (I know I suck)

Wtf is a netti pot.

I've had something stuck in my throat since I woke up this morning and it's really starting to piss me off.

Durito

watch the youtube vid of the netipot I posted

common pal

"I recommend that you stop being such a faggot about signatures."

:lmao:

kato!

sorry, i was out w/ friends

love you brother

It's alright kato. Archie got in a pretty good crushing of me tonight. One of the worst crushing's I've ever took.

love you too kato!

i'm always getting those little shell remains from the popcorn kernel stuck up in my sinus craw area, when I laugh at movies or tv shows i'm watching and eating my favorite treat

i'm always getting those little shell remains from the popcorn kernel stuck up in my sinus craw area, when I laugh at movies or tv shows i'm watching and eating my favorite treat

popcorn is one of my favourite foods

I actually not so subtly urge other people to get their own when we go to the movies so I don't have to share with them.

When I was in high school a friend's mother got a tiny piece of fingernail embedded in the roof of her mouth and she couldn't get it out. The skin finally closed over it and it grew into a big funky pussy lump that she had to have surgery to remove.

For some reason I worry quite often about this happening to me with kernel husks somehow.

you worry about the Funky Pussy lumps?

or the surgery?

seriously what are pussy lumps?

lol mucous plugs were definitely the worst

unfortunately for you guys you're all I had at 3:30am so I made you share in my trauma last night

don't worry - I won't be in that position again any time soon; giving up pasta now for a long time

don't let this traumatized you like the guy in the subway

I say go eat pasta again today

don't let this traumatized you like the guy in the subway

I say go eat pasta again today

shit, she should never eat pasta on a subway.... that's for sure

at last not BIG NOODLE type pasta