Has this happened to anyone? (kind of gross)

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 6,240 Views

Oksana

zig a zig ah
Since
Jun 16, 2010
Score
Tokens
I was chewing some pasta and my son made me laugh. Somehow a chewed piece of penne is stuck in between my nose and mouth.

I've tried fake sneezing, blowing my nose, coughing, etc... Nothing. All it did was pop my ears.

Even Googled this and nothing I could find worked. One woman said this happened to her kid so the ER doctor told her to plug the clear nostril and blow hard in her child's mouth. It's 3:30am here so there's no hope of someone blowing in my mouth tonight. Should I just try a blowdryer? :dunno:

Will the pasta just dissolve at some point or what??

My throat feels like it's on fire now. I'm laughing at myself but it's making my throat hurt worse. :lmao:

Shari I wish you luck in defeating this nuisance.

It's 3:30am here so there's no hope of someone blowing in my mouth tonight.

WOW. I fucking love you.

As for your problem I have no solution. That sucks. Sry

Kids are very dangerous. I think he's trying to murder you.

you assholes are making me laugh and my throat's on fire :lmao:

i think if this hasn't disappeared in an hour or so i'm going to call the ER and pretend my "husband" as a noodle up his nose

there must be a way to get this out

I don't know

I have a narrow esophagus so I get the problem of food sticking there and causing great discomfort if I don't eat slowly. In those cases drinking water sometimes helps. Otherwise I just have to wait several minutes. sounds like this is different though so I don't know what to say

odds are off the board that plommer has had this happen with cunt pubes...i would wait and hope that he checks in and can offer a solid gameplan for you to follow...
:venditto:

That's one of the crazier things I've heard lately. No, it has never happened to me. I didn't even realize it was possible.

On the plus side, I do not find this as gross as mucous plugs.

I've never had that happen to me, but for all great decisions I make in life I'd have to be high. So I'd smoke a bowl and then things will become clearer.

Shari I will get on a plane RIGHT NOW.

Just say the word.

LOL. Wow.

I have no idea. Never heard of such a thing.

Tilt your head back and jump up and down a bunch? LOL. :dunno:

That's one of the crazier things I've heard lately. No, it has never happened to me. I didn't even realize it was possible.

On the plus side, I do not find this as gross as mucous plugs.

Based on the Google responses to "pasta up nose" it seems this happens but it's definitely the first time for me.

It's like there's a little burning piece of coal right at the point where your nostril turns into whatever - the cavity I guess?

But somehow it's hurting my throat too.

This is the most ridiculous shit ever. 36yo woman with a piece of pasta stuck in her nose. Sober :lmao:

Can't you just flush your nose with some water or whatever?

How do I flush my nose? Just stick my head under the tap upside down?

Fuck it, I'll try that. If it doesn't work I'm calling the ER.

The solution is probably more gross than the situation. Do you physically know how to hock a loogie? Try flexing the back of your throat muscles to attempt to get the noodle partially back out. Take a deep inhale through the nose to attempt to force it back into the esophagus then hock that loogie.

Desperate measures require disgusting approaches.

Go in your bathtub, submerge your head under water, and furiously flush and irrigate your nostrils.

They make a solution to flush your nose. I have to do it when I get a sinus infection. It's a pretty gross feeling, but I would guess it's better than a noodle up the nose.