Has this happened to anyone? (kind of gross)

• Start date
  • Replies 122 Comments
  • Views 6,261 Views
do you have a netti pot?

what kind of hot sauces do you have available? any horse radish by chance?

if no netti pot, take a small flower watering container

and mix 12 ounces of hot water, 2-3 table spoons of salt, 2 teaspoons of pepper, a cap or two of vinegar, 1/4 shot of any clear alcoholic beverage you have....and a few generous squirt of hot sauce

get a bunch of towels, and a bucket...

lean off the edge of a bed or chair, so that your head is upside down, and "waterboard" yourself by placing the end of the watering device into your nostril..

you'll come up coughing and sputtering and hopefully will dislodge the offending pasta piece the first time..

well I guess you could just sniff some dry paper first

you need a netipot

a couple of forums mentioned this but i have no clue what it is

Archie, later in the morning I'll try that. Or attempt something close. I think I've buggered around with my nose too much at the moment.

It feels like someone's torching my nostrils and throat.

you can just use a squeezy water bottle though

:lmao:

omfg if i have to stick my little teapot up my nose to get a piece of pasta out i may as well just pack it in now

how mortifying

hey I love my netipot. i use it whenever i feel stuffy, or do too much blow the night before.

Yeah I appreciate the Netipot

My fiancee was using it last night actually.

it does wonders.... hell salt water does wonders too. I do the netipot and than gargle saltwater 3-4 times an hr when I got a sore throat. it really helps

I'll take your word for it that it works and I guess I'll have to give it a go myself with a little bit of improvisation.

What dignity I had left after childbirth has basically flown out the window anyway so I guess sticking a teapot up my nose shouldn't really matter any more.

I hope you shake loose the mucus/pasta plug!!!!!

A netipot is just another saline solution that goes up your nose. You basically did the same thing earlier when you tried flushing it out.

sniff a shit ton of water

a shit ton

keep blowing out your nose, pressing against one nostril

get a neti pot please

keep doing the above until it is clear

quit cocaine please, you have done enough damage

hope it works

love-

:kato:

kato I need you to change my sig so that it has Shari's quote in it. Can you take care of that for me when you get a chance. She said its ok.

thank you kato!