Happy Thanksgiving!

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 3,575 Views
but I like liver and heart

RJ, you can use all those parts to make giblet gravy. I don't know about yankees but most southerners can tell you about it.

Blech...liver and the heart?

RJ, send the bird north. I'll cook it up real gud for ya.

Made the cobbler and dip...the kids loved the dip. Everyone was so full from dinner that dessert was skipped.

Blech...liver and the heart?

RJ, send the bird north. I'll cook it up real gud for ya.

Made the cobbler and dip...the kids loved the dip. Everyone was so full from dinner that dessert was skipped.

They should have used the bathroom to purge and make room for dessert.

Some pro's.

They should have used the bathroom to purge and make room for dessert.

Some pro's.

I realize now that purging may heve been rude in this situation, I retract my previous post on the topic.

I would suck at a proper thanksgiving

I eat so little and so slow

I realize now that purging may heve been rude in this situation, I retract my previous post on the topic.

When you hear, "There are THREE bathrooms to use before dessert," I don't think what you said was rude.

but I like liver and heart
Well then eat those parts.
Even when I feed them to the cats, I still take them out of the turkey, and then just drop them in the pan.
I personally just don't like them. I have only ever used liver, specifically chicken liver when cat fishing.
My oldest daughter on the other hand, LOVES deepfried chicken liver. YUCK!
Liver is a very rich food, I have never tried the hart or giblets.
I just learned the giblets is this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gizzard
eww

RJ, you can use all those parts to make giblet gravy. I don't know about yankees but most southerners can tell you about it.
idk how to make giblet gravy. But I know how to make white/regular gravy, and I hate making gravy, I find it to be a pain in the ass. It's the one thing I have not yet perfected.

Plom, I don't have to eat the penise, and it doesn't taste like anything. Where as the innards, one would have to eat and tase icky. I would rather take a full shot of cum, then eat that shit.

Plom, I don't have to eat the penise, and it doesn't taste like anything. Where as the innards, one would have to eat and tase icky. I would rather take a full shot of cum, then eat that shit.

Duly noted, may refer to my notes if we all meet up in a Toronto restaurant someday.

Duly noted, may refer to my notes if we all meet up in a Toronto restaurant someday.

:lol:
As odd as it sounds to some people, namely men, there are just some things that I won't put in my mouth

:lol:
As odd as it sounds to some people, namely men, there are just some things that I won't put in my mouth

Your response makes it sound like you're talking specificlly about Wals penis.

Your response makes it sound like you're talking specificlly about Wals penis.

:biglaugh: that wasn't what I was talking about but that certainly is one thing I would never put in my mouth.