Happy Thanksgiving!

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 3,594 Views
Your response makes it sound like you're talking specificlly about Wals penis.

You pot stirring Canadian prick, if I was as impressed with my kok as everyone here is with Matty's and if I was as unashamed about sticking my kok in any place willing to accept it as you are, IT STILL WOULD'NT GO THERE!

:common:

But Happy Thanksgiving anyways Plomsickle.

Right, because I am an option for you. At least we can agree on that much.
Also last I checked, he was talking to me, not you.
You edited. hah.

You pot stirring Canadian prick, if I was as impressed with my kok as everyone here is with Matty's and if I was as unashamed about sticking my kok in any place willing to accept it as you are, IT STILL WOULD'NT GO THERE!

:common:

But Happy Thanksgiving anyways Plomsickle.

Thanks buddy.

Did you play the over in the Jets game?

I did, and fear it will be 45-0 final.

Thanks buddy.

Did you play the over in the Jets game?

I did, and fear it will be 45-0 final.

I had no plays today. I liked many things but played none. I LOVED the OVER in the Dallas game which is why I used it as an option for the MudPlays but still I played nothing. I really liked the Patriots tonight but with everyone here being on the Jets and with the way the day has gone I feared maybe everyone here knew something, saw something I didn't. As it's 28-0 New England right now, it would appear they did not.

Wal, I made a square play on the Pats game, parlayed Pats -7 and OVER 48.

One half of the parlay is already decided, now I just need 13 more points.

Right, because I am an option for you. At least we can agree on that much.
Also last I checked, he was talking to me, not you.
You edited. hah.

Plommer, should I point out that where she comments that you were talking to her not me she in turn comments about a post I made to you not her?

Or would that be petty?

Plommer, should I point out that where she comments that you were talking to her not me she in turn comments about a post I made to you not her?

Or would that be petty?

Wal, you fucked up by not getting the massage and donating that money to the poker room way back, it's been all downhill for you since.

Wal, you need to spread some of your seed on something other than your own hand, pal.

Wal.

Wal.

common.

Lenny Kravitz's guitar player is playing Muddy's friend's guitar. :guitar:

Wal, I made a square play on the Pats game, parlayed Pats -7 and OVER 48.

One half of the parlay is already decided, now I just need 13 more points.

There's your winner

Best TV Thanksgiving was this, and it's all time great.

Sanchez gets his face rammed into teammate's ass then gets straddled then another player does a face plant in his ass, afterwards we have the Chinese guy looking like Godzilla is coming to break the whole thing up. :10:

I LOL'ed hard and replayed it 3 times to the GF. He totally ran in the guy's ass! Look at him!

tumblr_m4yilbbSdy1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

all I see is Sanchez running into his teammates ass for no apparent reason. :dunno: It's like he couldnt see the large ass in front of him

all I see is Sanchez running into his teammates ass for no apparent reason. :dunno: It's like he couldnt see the large ass in front of him

Like he totally just ran straight into, no attempt to even avoid it whatsoever, and you know that is a sweaty ass. LMFAO
Best part is, it's his own teammate/line he ran into! He knew they were there! How could he not!

It looks like Sanchez mistook him for a bit of open field. Maybe the Jets OL should wear bright red on the back of their jerseys. They are turf-colored.