Happy Thanksgiving!

• Start date
  • Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 3,575 Views
Matty you have a valid point, however, there was a whole bunch of guys there from both teams. How do you miss that?
Regardless of why or how it occurred, still a hilarious moment!

I was actually slightly ok VERY aroused and jealous of all the action he got in such a short period of time. I aim to be assfaced, straddled and for someone to faceplant my ass roughly once every fiscal quarter and this lucky bastard pulled it off in roughly 3 seconds. Some guys have all the luck.

idk how to make giblet gravy. But I know how to make white/regular gravy, and I hate making gravy, I find it to be a pain in the ass. It's the one thing I have not yet perfected.

Giblet gravy is easy to make. Use your pan drippings (or cheat and use some cream of chicken soup and water and dilute more than normal), chop up those disgusting left over parts into it along with some boiled egg. (Or give the disgusting parts to the cat and use real white meat). Either way the cream of chicken soup makes it yummy.

Giblets are supposed to be given to the cat. That's the only reason they're left in the bird.

oh giblet gravy. I thought you were calling Cami giblet. Lets call Cami Giblet

oh giblet gravy. I thought you were calling Cami giblet. Lets call Cami Giblet

Can we call her Gibbler for short (even though it's not really shorter)?