Guru can I join you in this forum?

• Start date
  • Replies 118 Comments
  • Views 29,228 Views
rogatien can you ban that taylor idiot. spamming the forum

all I see is an american flag and never forget

was there some kind of hidden message about 9/11 somewhere that I missed?

I'm officially unexiling both of you.

I pulled a lot of strings.

Don't let me down.

9-12. Never Remember.

Flagupsidedown.png

4. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too." Fuck off. What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat?
5. When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
6. When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $7.50 to come to the theater and stare at the ceiling up there.
7. The radio ad "Hi, I'm Jeff Healey from the Jeff Healey Band. Don't drink and drive. I don't". Well, I hope you don't drive sober either Mr. Healey. You're blind for God's sake!
8. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice, did ya there buddy?
9. When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you now how fast you were going? You should know asshole you pulled me over!

We were in a local bar on our 2nd pitcher and this extremely drunk contractor decided to play pool with us, he could hardly walk. At 1:11 you could hear Cami telling him about the prickle on his shirt and his response of "wut", I thought it was a bug. He played a little then said he'd be right back and left. We found out later he was with a group of people who ditched him there because he was too drunk.

I thought he was cool.

Lmao, Bacon pocket recorded!

That guy was wasted. Bacon won't play strangers, he always makes me play them.
But he stays close by, so it's cool with me.

:megaman::megaman:

love me some bacon

roguey, sunday night baseball video? lol

roguey, khl has less scoring than the nhl