Got a question. Kinda techyish

• Start date
  • Replies 542 Comments
  • Views 33,139 Views
NOLA seems more Paris+Detroit than Montreal. Haven't seen the rest of Louisiana.

But the French culture of Louisiana seems to have little to do with Quebec's.

Was watching this Russian blogger /truck driver filming some neighborhood in Montreal. The place didn't seem very inspiring. Guess I instinctively felt Montreal would be more European and sexier :dunno: looked like a typically rundown US neighborhood. ...maybe he was just in a shit area

1590605651282.png

Was watching this Russian blogger /truck driver filming some neighborhood in Montreal. The place didn't seem very inspiring. Guess I instinctively felt Montreal would be more European and sexier :dunno: looked like a typically rundown US neighborhood. ...maybe he was just in a shit area

Old Montreal is European and some central neighborhoods have high-end Victorian flair. But most residential neighborhoods east and west of downtown are rundown and depressing.

But we got staircases outside the apartment buildings yo! #mindblown

You would need reasonable temperatures before making comparison with California.

Vaggers, I wasn’t talking about climate. Bonder, are you a pretty serious chap in real life?

:lol: Vags once again what country do you reside in? There might be a communication breakdown with normal GL posters, excluding myself of course!

I have my 55 inch TV connected to my computer for streaming sports. Watching german futbol this afternoon on Sportsnet and its choppy as fuck. Drag the stream to my desktop monitor and its smooth as silk. What gives?

Fucking NVidia software set the refresh rate on the TV to 30Hz. 30 fucking hertz? I don't think so. We bumped that cunt up to 60Hz (the TV max) and smooth video is the result.

Vaggers, I wasn’t talking about climate. Bonder, are you a pretty serious chap in real life?

I know you were not talking about the climate but will California be the same without its mild climate and coastline? Will the vibe be the same? Yes, there are a lot of other ingredients that make California for what it is but even for a superficial equivalence to another place, you need some sort of semblance in climate as a baseline. With global warming, maybe there will be a mini-California in Canada. But then, it's all subjective - people do feel differently about the same place. Yeah I am intense.

:lol: Vags once again what country do you reside in? There might be a communication breakdown with normal GL posters, excluding myself of course!

Check out the pictures thread.

There’s plenty of shots featuring him in his home town.

How do I watch NBCSN and USA network??

Besides paying $55 a month to Hulu, Sling, Fubo etc.

For NHL I use this site a lot :

Make sure you have an ad blocker installed and active.

So I FINALLY may truly be finished with Windows. Been distro hopping for a while, PopOS, Ubuntu, MXLinux, & Manjaro.
Liked them all, Manjaro wouldn't play nice with my hardware so I ditched it. PopOS really cool, same with MX but both are based on Ubuntu, so I ended up back with Ubuntu as my main daily driver. Can do 99% of what I can do on Windows but machine is more secure and much faster.

Even got my problematic Canon printer/scanner up and running on Ubuntu. Bye Bye Mr Gates and co. Linux on my pc's and Android on the rest of my devices looks like whats in store for the future.

ROUGE! You fucking Mexican!

Please get Marty to proofread BEFORE you post this stuff. Common pal.

Screenshot from 2020-09-11 23-11-52.png

We don't born yesterday? Did google translate come up with that?

:endoftheworld: