gonna lose weight the only way I know how

• Start date
  • Replies 329 Comments
  • Views 19,149 Views
Plain popcorn is nasty, that's why it's healthy.

not much nutritional value to it....but its a menace on the colon... if you start to bleed out, blame it on the popcorn hulls cutting you up inside...moderation, pucky

Ray, I can't get rid of my belly fat. I need to cut down on the carbs (I eat an insane amount of pasta) and walk at night to kick things off. Will gradually move into jobbing a couple km's as part of my walk.

Sat in that infrared sauna for 40 minutes. Sweat out 4 lbs today. I'm sure it will be back once I drink a glass of water.

Carbs are the best Pucky. Life is short. Eat your pasta.....

but then take your walk.

Eating a small bag of BBQ Lay's right now.

Dieting is fun.

IAG
Sat in that infrared sauna for 40 minutes. Sweat out 4 lbs today. I'm sure it will be back once I drink a glass of water.

Carbs are the best Pucky. Life is short. Eat your pasta.....

but then take your walk.

Did you sweat out 4 lbs of water or fat? Maybe both? Can you sweat out fat? Hmmmmm.

Did you sweat out 4 lbs of water or fat? Maybe both? Can you sweat out fat? Hmmmmm.
lol. Water I'm sure. I don't think you can sweat out fat. They try to tell you it increases your metabolism and you can burn up to 600 calories in a 40 minute session but I find that difficult to believe.

Ray, is the best time to weigh yourself for true weight right after you get up and take a piss?

they say so... i lose anywhere from 2-3 lbs overnight if i sleep a full 8 hours... i wake up to a shake and breakfast and water and its back... if you arent going to cut out the pasta/breads/fries etc. i wouldnt bother fucking with walking/jogging unless you are being Heart conscious... or there is hot ass that walks around the area :thumbsup:

Big mac meal with coke and an extra double cheeseburger at 12:30.

Done for the day eating.

That seems a bit extreme.

Had Popeye's chicken with fries and a biscuit at 3pm yesterday.

an apple some soup some pistachios some skittles an egg sandwich coffee couple pecans cosign late popcorn we like the oriville movie theatre tubs

I pretty much gave up fries. I eat them about once a month, and I have a Coke about once every 3 months. What I cannot give up is pizza and beer/wine. Impossible. Figured I'd just lift weights to make the top half bigger. Been working, but in a year I worry I will look like Danzig.

1279205922-danzig-twist_of_cake.png