gonna lose weight the only way I know how

• Start date
  • Replies 329 Comments
  • Views 19,334 Views
Popeye's just might be the best fast food ever. Spicy chicken strips are amazing, fries are amazing, even the frickin' biscuit is amazing.

Popeye's just might be the best fast food ever. Spicy chicken strips are amazing, fries are amazing, even the frickin' biscuit is amazing.

It even usually passes the grease test. For fun you can squeeze a piece of it in the napkin and there is usually very little grease that comes out. Not like KFC... totally gross in comparison.

Fuckign love Popeyes, been so long.

Fuck you guys and fuck that KF Cartilage shit.

It even usually passes the grease test. For fun you can squeeze a piece of it in the napkin and there is usually very little grease that comes out. Not like KFC... totally gross in comparison.

Cold KFC is the fucking best!!!

There are a ton of copycat recipes out there for fast food. I read a bunch of the Popeye's Copycat recipes but I just don't have the setup to make frying chicken that easy.

I make a helluva Big Mac imitation though.

goochie goochie goo

1.5 pieces of celery and 120 cal of ranch for dinner.

no need to starve yourself, houser... there is no difference in eating 2250 calories before a certain time and quitting and eating 2250 calories spread out the entire time you are awake...

in case you wondered where 2250 came from (weight x 15 - however many cals...500minimum to begin losing weight)....2250 is a hugh 1100 calorie deficit for a 225lb man trying to lose weight (1-2lbs a week) of course it differs for everyone and you could always eat more than that and put in more cardio time, but you get the gist

I hear ya...but today I had 2 whooper jr for breakfast and a double cheese.

Lunch big mac meal with double cheese and dipped cone.

Celery for dinner.

Gonna wake up tom lighter then this morning.

House gonna lose prob 20 lb in 30 days.

First week is extreme..

Next week I will add a bit more at dinner. Prob 8oz of chicken at exactly 4:00 with a little 100 calorie snack later...cucumber or celery with bit of ranch as a snack at 7pm.

i guess it would out of the question to have some some oatmeal and turkey sausage for breakfast and some deli meat sandwiches with fruit for lunch instead of all that other crap?

The hell is going on around here? You all are acting like a bunch of vaginas. Man up gamelive. Man up.

But we're fat.

Matty, no one cares. Vagina.

cami in alpha mode :surprised:

I wanna look good naked.