Going to see this show tonight

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 2,480 Views
While you bozos are sweating out games. Tell me I ain't gangsta :moped:

Wow thank god my girl does not make me go to this. I would be sneaking in a few of these in her purse if I was forced to go.

jackdaniels.gif

Wicked is off the hook, Bread, you're going to jizz your pants before it's all over. Sit back and enjoy the ride, buddy.

The only thing gayer than a Broadway (wait your not going to Broadway are you?), anyway, the only thing gayer than Broadway musicals are the Opera, and Ballet. The wife drags me to the Met every once in a while to see some Opera in a foreign language of course, but I refuse to go see any Ballet. I don't need to see some dude in tights with his package bouncing around as he dances with an contorist spinner.

It was actually enjoyable. I really enjoyed the story they concocted to setup the Wizard of Oz story that we all know, before Dorothy got there.

I'm not dying to go to my next musical or anything, but it was pretty cool.

It was a very well done show. But I read the book and they didn't follow the story. The book doesn't have a happy ending.

Larry Dallas from Three's Company (Jack Tripper's best friend) played The Wizard. LOLLLLz.

LOLLL!!!

Muther flippin' BITE!!!

P3200099-1.jpg

Bread who are the cuties surrounding you. I might need to come down there. I really like the brunette 2 to your right.

Bread who are the cuties surrounding you. I might need to come down there. I really like the brunette 2 to your right.

It is the cast from Bite, a show in Vegas. Look above the pic you quoted you will see the poster.

And it's a horrible, horrible show. Just...horrible.

And it's a horrible, horrible show. Just...horrible.

Yet Bite is still running. Was it crowded when you saw it? I know one other couple who saw it and also thought it sucked.