• Views 2,479 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
While you bozos are sweating out games. Tell me I ain't gangsta :moped:

My parents tried to culture me by taking the family to see "The Nutcracker". Not a happy camper.

Stage musicals.:bashing:

Speaking of "not a happy camper", I've got my addictions recovery meeting tonight while the Canada men's hockey game is going on.

what the hell is that? Wizard of Oz meets Grease meets Horny Co-Ed Lesbians?

You ain't gansta.

This is fair play for Robyn sitting on a couch at a goth club with me for 5 hours last weekend while I was wacked out of my mind, thinking the she bought the entire club and they were all paid actors.

Not a bad deal at all.

Wicked was in Syracuse a few weeks ago and I actually missed it. Dancegirl wanted to go but it just didnt work with our schedule....I heard great things about it so i am think it won't be as bad as you think.

Mud, - 4.5? Gotta have a bet on it. They kicked it into another gear after the 1st period last game. Slaughter!

Bread, I want some of what you take on club night. :highfive:

Hawky it was intense yo. One of my funnest nights ever.

I'm kinda looking forward to this show. I can be cultured n'shit.

This is fair play for Robyn sitting on a couch at a goth club with me for 5 hours last weekend while I was wacked out of my mind, thinking the she bought the entire club and they were all paid actors.

Not a bad deal at all.

Wait....what?

Swarmy. It was like The Yellow Submarine experience x 1 million.

this is fair play for robyn sitting on a couch at a goth club with me for 5 hours last weekend while i was wacked out of my mind, thinking the she bought the entire club and they were all paid actors.

Not a bad deal at all.

lmao:rofl:

Bread, I thought your idea of culture was strippers leaving on a g-string and pasties.

No way man. I'm not all flea markets and pool hall specials.

I can get down with the bourgeoisie.

Bread can do culture. Bread has culture up the wazoo.

No way man. I'm not all flea markets and pool hall specials.

I can get down with the bourgeoisie.

I can't thank you enough for telling me about thereminist extraordinaire Thomas Grillo. We need to party with this guy one day.

whothefuckisthatilovehim!!! DOT COM!!! :omg!!:

Before he started playing the theremin, he made holograms with homemade laser beams. It's all on his Youtube page.