GLPPOTD - Saturday Mar 6th **ATTN 7USTIN & JELLO**

• Start date
  • Replies 68 Comments
  • Views 3,907 Views
I'm always scared of posts that say "so and so will roll so and so".

The roller often becomes the rollee

words to live by!

ga is worst rebounding team ive ever seen. they just fucking STAND THERE....its like a comedy troupe in action.

I've been betting a few of the Women's hoops tourneys during the early hours and I think most of those chicks rebound better than these Dawgs. Sheesh.

:pballs:

Another fooookin L.

dawgs outrebounded 38-30 had better fg% .365 to .310 shot better from 3 .267 to .227 but they lost

How is this possible? Not just this thread, but I've been on a vicious cold streak in my own wagering as well. Someone on this board is stealing our good juju and I demand to know who it is.

Confess now and throw yourself on the mercy of GL posters. This tomfoolery will not stand!

I'm about to break everything in my house. I finally calmed down enough to type. I'm insane with anger.

He wasn't lying, either.

No! He would never hurt me or the cats. He was just throwing things around and screaming at the TV, because you know, the coach can hear you when you do it loud enough. I haven't done my damage control assessment as of yet, so there may still be more surprises in store for me.

No! He would never hurt me or the cats. He was just throwing things around and screaming at the TV, because you know, the coach can hear you when you do it loud enough. I haven't done my damage control assessment as of yet, so there may still be more surprises in store for me.

i know he would never touch you or the cats. everything else is fair game, though, yah?

When Willamina creeps in, there's no telling what will happen.

that nasty bitch!

good to know he dont touch the cats

cant wait til this college crap is over

I would be happy if Admin could delete this thread entirely. Thanks.