rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
:panda:

two plays dustin or more

jello you're back up buddy.

georgia ML they will roll the horrible tigers.

i like the cuse pk or byu minus 11 as the lesser picks.

ill let you know if i see anything else but this is the worst team georgia has faced all year on the road

Anyone else have any input on the GA game?

I have no input.

no

UGA hasnt won on the road all yr although they have some impressive games where they covered on the road.
LSU pretty much sucks ass whereever they play.
I think UGA might pull out the win SU
no sense in playing the spread IMO...
UGA either wins or gets embarrased

I'm always scared of posts that say "so and so will roll so and so".

The roller often becomes the rollee

I agree with what Mike said, although I haven't seen as much SEC hoops this year as in years past. Considering I won't bet Big East hoops anymore nor will I lay more than a handful of points on one of these plays, Georgia ML is looking mighty appetizing. Of course right now any winner is looking appetizing, this cold streak really has me down.

what about the syracuse -1 game?

I trust the picker.
Georgia ML for me.

what time is this game? fuck.

5:00

Sounds good, georgia +105 ml

I trust the picker.
Georgia ML for me.

I'm gonna do more of that too. Voting for a losing play leaves me feeling like a schmuck at the end of the day, then I wake up hungover and still pissed. Let the picker take all the blame, I say. Plus, Dustin is one of my favorites online people, he and I hit it off great from the first time he stopped in S-faggot-RChat.

I like Georgia much more than the syracuse play myself. I know the Syracuse game already started but as I said in the other thread I really didn't like that play.

A win by Louisville increases their NCAA resume and helps them with seeding (as I think they are already in) a loss by Cuse doesn't hurt them at all. I still think they get a nUmber 1 seed. Also this is the last game in Freedom Hall for Louisville so you know they are going to play hard and want to close that place down with a win.

should i bet this game? doesnt seem like a lot of positive energy here.

if you can watch this game by all means do so.
UGAs Travis Leslie is a highlight film, been a while since I seen someone as athelic as him
dont know if its televised nationally, probally not, hell there not even televised here in GA most of the time.
I watch the games on ESPN 360.