• Views 2,931 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
:panda:

You turn Leisure, at least two plays or more if you want.

Pally, calm down, you're back up.

I'm in retirement for awhile on these. Blew my wad last couple days on bullshit games. Need to be saving some play money for March Madness and lots of fights coming up as well.

Tread lightly boys ...

I`ll be gone all day so i`m going to throw them all out now
bobcats +3.5
milwaukee -4
det / clev over 198 .5
san diego -3.5

Hopefully we can find 1 winner in these

shanty out of this plays which one is your favorite?

bobcats +3.5
milwaukee -4
det / clev over 198 .5
san diego -3.5

shanty i like your avatar, reminds me of this precious rattlesnake i once knew

well I think there are TONS of solid plays in college today but hey I'm only the backup

Do you like SD -3.5?

actually that's the one game I didn't look at at all, and the west coast conferences are not what I focus on

in general I'm liking:

elon +9

ga st/hofstra over 131.5

kent st/akron over 133.5

citadel ml (maybe)

i think e illinois/murray st over is solid

might take a shot with bradley

harvard/penn over also I like

towson ML was also a decent play, but that one has started

Don;t like betting game with 2 bad teams but SD does have all the experience and Brandon Johnson. Will get my vote unless a NBA game gets preference from the group?

Don;t like betting game with 2 bad teams but SD does have all the experience and Brandon Johnson. Will get my vote unless a NBA game gets preference from the group?

Oh, you mean like Toledo and N. Illinois??? :banghead:

dude as i said I didn't look at that game at all, and I am much less familiar with west coast conferences than the others

but..

i just took a 15-second glance at the game.....

2 teams on a neutral court in a conference tourney opening game, same conference record and they split the regular season, each winning on the other's home court

you like one of the teams giving 4 points??

why? you better have a good reason or i would say that's looking like a bad pick to me

Oh, you mean like Toledo and N. Illinois??? :banghead:

Already left for work yesterday and MrsMonkey had a hard time finding this game! Told her if she can't find at thegreek don't worry about it! Of course she found it! :banghead: Utah was his main play! Maybe NBA tonight is our path? 3 choices!

Where are our NBA experts? We need some voices to be heard! Thank God my Spiders won last night! Big Dancing looks to be in my boys future! Just giving everyone notice ahead of time, a bad betting weekend could set me off! :dunno:

Already left for work yesterday and MrsMonkey had a hard time finding this game! Told her if she can't find at thegreek don't worry about it! Of course she found it! :banghead: Utah was his main play! Maybe NBA tonight is our path? 3 choices!

Where are our NBA experts? We need some voices to be heard! Thank God my Spiders won last night! Big Dancing looks to be in my boys future! Just giving everyone notice ahead of time, a bad betting weekend could set me off! :dunno:

i'm an nba expert if i dont mind myself saying so

i looked at those 3 games i would say that i agree very very very mildly with all of them

i'll look at them again and pick my "favorite" out of the three

d

why? you better have a good reason or i would say that's looking like a bad pick to me

You're right! I beating around the bush! I'll say it, let's play a NBA game but I can't give a good opinion on which one? NBA guys please enter!!!:popcorn: