GLPPOTD - Friday Mar 5th **ATTN LEISURE & PALLY**

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 2,933 Views
Oh, you mean like Toledo and N. Illinois??? :banghead:

and team america, moldy your adopted country sucks, why couldn't you move to britan and be cool like dunder

Milwaukee Bucks -4 looks good to me. Sorry if my enthusiasm is waning after all these losses.

Wow...i really dislike all of those plays and I actually REALLY like the under in the total that you gave.

I guess gun to my head...I say the Bucks -4 but that definitely doesn't excite me.

I like San Diego albeit the line is now -4

Really wish I had back the 45 units I lost on US soccer and N. Illinois the last two days.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Come on guys, we can't insult Leisure by just throwing our hands up in the air when it's his day to pick. Maybe he's the one that puts some money in our pockets for a change.

I really don't want to be the official decision-maker since I'm taking a break.

But since you guys need help here.

I see SD getting 2 votes (Shanty and Juror saying he backs whatever Shanty says)

And Milwaukee getting 2 (Scholar and a very weak endorsement from Amby.)

Then Dunder busts in with a vote for SD. So as I see it, that is the vote right now.

Cutoff time is up to you guys though. I'm out of that part.

oh don't take my pick as a vote, i know nothing on that, i'll play it but i know nothing

if there's no decision i'll just play both Mil and SD

Then the official GLPPOTD is:

SAN DIEGO MINUS WHATEVER POINTS YOU CAN FIND

Enjoy guys. If this one loses though, I insist we rename this project the "GameLive Big Fucking Ass-Raping Play Of The Day." Other similarly descriptive monikers are wholeheartedly solicited.

I got a tshirt made tonight. It says

I GOT GANGRAPED BY THE GLPPOTD!! IN THE ASS! YES, IT HURT.

Hey, any publicity is good publicity, right Juror?

Im at a shitty bar right now by myself on their wifi. wearing a ski cap. surrounded by filthy white trash.

the last 2 days events have me out of sorts and I pray this all turns out ok.

goodluck men. goodluck leisure.

Yea. But back home now. Didn't like it there.

GLPPOTD is due to come up big. Don't jump ship early Bread! SD -3.5 it is.

I blew my wad. I will be rooting for you guys.

and team america, moldy your adopted country sucks, why couldn't you move to britan and be cool like dunder

Cool doesnt quite do it justice. Right now it is fukking freezing.