GL NFL Playoffs Auction

I included a deadline in the 1st post. Not sure what to do about editing. I would think we'll have enough people here at the deadline to be on the lookout for it? That's lame, hopefully nobody tries it.

IAG
The problem is, or has been in the past, everyone comes in right before the cutoff and bids at once. It gets messy at the end. I can't see anyone resorting to that. Maybe Rogue has a way to see if anything has been edited? I dk. Everyone strikes me as honest here.

I can move this thread tomorrow to the contest forum, editing is completely disabled there.

http://gamelive.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/6-Sports-Betting-Contests-And-Competitions

I noticed Mudcat (who swore he wouldn't play if I was involved) hasn't posted a bet yet.

It's good the vocal minority is putting his money where his mouth is.

:baby:

AFC
1. Denver - Brick $60
2. New England- Cougar $100
3. Cincinnati- MikeyLo $15
4. Indianapolis- tullamore $15
5. Kansas City- MikeyLo $10
6. San Diego - MikeyLo $5

NFC
1. Seattle - FW $75
2. Carolina-MikeyLo $35
3. Philadelphia- MikeyLo $15
4. Green Bay- IAG $20
5. San Francisco- Andy $20
6. New Orleans- MikeyLo $5

Total Pot: $375

I noticed Mudcat (who swore he wouldn't play if I was involved) hasn't posted a bet yet.

It's good the vocal minority is putting his money where his mouth is.

:baby:

IMO he was only looking for the rest of the group! See nothing wrong with it and you could get Indy, Philly, and GB pretty cheap right now! Under 100 for sure!

IF you really want to play, PayPal 100 right now, ASAP, today! Don't tell me if you don't get any teams in the auction you worried that they won't send back your money? Talk bout the shoe on the foot saying! LOL!

Monkey,

I was making a point.

If his motives were altruistic and not the least bit spiteful, he wouldn't have said the whole "I won't play if Casper plays"

Yet, he hasn't bid on anything yet.

:facepalm:

In Casper's thinking, he stiffs Dave and Shari and durito - maybe others, I forget - and when people notice and react appropriately, he is a victim. Poor Casper.

You thought you could just quietly weasel into an honor system pool? You are a moron.

Go to your corner and play with your Barbies and let the grown-ups have a pool.

Mudcat, I did not stiff Durito.

If you are going to call me out, at least get your facts straight.

Lastly, I love your bids on.....oh nothing.

Good thing I'm not playing. I mean your whining really forwarded you goal to participate I see. :megaman:

can we have an auction without all the bullshit.

Denver 65
SD- 10
NO 10
cinci 20

Mudcat, I did not stiff Durito.

If you are going to call me out, at least get your facts straight.

Can you guys take this outside, please?

AFC
1. Denver - WVU $65
2. New England- Cougar $100
3. Cincinnati- MikeyLo $25
4. Indianapolis- tullamore $15
5. Kansas City- MikeyLo $10
6. San Diego - WVU $10

NFC
1. Seattle - FW $75
2. Carolina-MikeyLo $35
3. Philadelphia- MikeyLo $15
4. Green Bay- IAG $20
5. San Francisco- Andy $20
6. New Orleans- WVU $10

Of course, he sniffs out contests like these, welcome.

You guys are going to be too rich for my present blood soon. Denver 70

IAG brick brick already put up 80 for Denver