6. San Diego - MikeyLo $5

NFC
1. Seattle - Brick $60
2. Carolina-Cougar $30
3. Philadelphia- MikeyLo $15
4. Green Bay- MikeyLo $15
5. San Francisco- Andy $20
6. New Orleans- MikeyLo $5

Dammit Brick. I hope you get Andied. Andyed?

You know what I mean.

bust into that purse iag! you cant let a guy have a 10-1 dog as the highest bid in an auction

haha i forgot what happened with andy, didnt he end up with like 600 on green bay?

bust into that purse iag! you cant let a guy have a 10-1 dog as the highest bid in an auction

Sure I can. I'm not proud.
. . Let me check the couch cushions. I may be back.

haha i forgot what happened with andy, didnt he end up with like 600 on green bay?
haha...read the prior page in this thread. He "wishes it was $600."

GB$20

better jump on that New Orleans Muddy

we need to set an exact deadline and go by the time stamp so we know who got in last...also what do we do about editing? this was brought up at peeps. dont think we will have a prob with that here but never know.

we need to set an exact deadline and go by the time stamp so we know who got in last...also what do we do about editing? this was brought up at peeps. dont think we will have a prob with that here but never know.

I included a deadline in the 1st post. Not sure what to do about editing. I would think we'll have enough people here at the deadline to be on the lookout for it? That's lame, hopefully nobody tries it.

AFC
1. Denver - Brick $60
2. New England- Cougar $100
3. Cincinnati- MikeyLo $15
4. Indianapolis- tullamore $15
5. Kansas City- MikeyLo $10
6. San Diego - MikeyLo $5

NFC
1. Seattle - Brick $60
2. Carolina-Cougar $30
3. Philadelphia- MikeyLo $15
4. Green Bay- IAG $20
5. San Francisco- Andy $20
6. New Orleans- MikeyLo $5

editing is only allowed for a few minutes here, the Papa George Amendment. So you shouldnt have a problem

editing is only allowed for a few minutes here, the Papa George Amendment. So you shouldnt have a problem

The problem is, or has been in the past, everyone comes in right before the cutoff and bids at once. It gets messy at the end. I can't see anyone resorting to that. Maybe Rogue has a way to see if anything has been edited? I dk. Everyone strikes me as honest here.

BB only thinks of these things cuz he knows all the scams related to the edit button..

:dunno: just wanted to write Papa George, carry on