GL NFL Playoffs Auction

If he is a stiff, I'm good with just ignoring his bids if y'all are down for that

Makes the most sense. Dammit Casper. You are causing me cognitive dissonance.

AFC
1. Denver - Andy $30
2. New England- Cougar $30
3. Cincinnati- Andy $10
4. Indianapolis- Cougar $10
5. Kansas City- MikeyLo $2
6. San Diego - MikeyLo $1

NFC
1. Seattle - brick $40
2. Carolina-Cougar $30
3. Philadelphia- MikeyLo $3
4. Green Bay- brick $10
5. San Francisco- Andy $20
6. New Orleans-brick $1

IAG, Vegas Dave was paid back.

No worries though. I won't play.

I have actually played in contests on here since this all went down and paid.

over a year to pay back 250? i have no problem if you play but would need to pay up front

If I am understanding the rules, you won't know how much needs to be sent until the first game has already started. Maybe he holds off to see how his team is doing. Maybe you get a payment - maybe you get a weaselly excuse. Have you seen the thread I bumped?

Why make special rules and arrangements for the biggest tool? Do what you want but seriously - he has earned being excluded from all things.

Anyway, I sure ain't getting in if Casper is in it.

If I am understanding the rules, you won't know how much needs to be sent until the first game has already started. Maybe he holds off to see how his team is doing. Maybe you get a payment - maybe you get a weaselly excuse. Have you seen the thread I bumped?

Why make special rules and arrangements for the biggest tool? Do what you want but seriously - he has earned being excluded from all things.

Anyway, I sure ain't getting in if Casper is in it.

No need to fret Muddy.
Me and my $$ won't be in the contest.
I would hate for you not to be in a contest because my prescence infuriates you so.
This contest obviously means more to you than me.

Goog luck broheim.

IMO, you guys might reconsider letting Casper play? Casper, this won't go away unless you make it do so!

Casper, initially you wanted to be in the contest, right? Join the contest, pay the money immediately right at 1 PM Sat (PayPal say FW, IAG, whoever to hold)? Go a long way to helping your rep and also your credit rating!

Or better yet Casper had like 100 bucks already out there! Casper pay beforehand say 75-100 bucks by Friday! I mean when I ran a NCAA tourney you always wanted as much in the pot as you could get! Of course I talk naive girls in the office to play and then they have their dad or BF pick them and worst yet one wins! Unreal! :facepalm:

Good job Muddy with the heads up on his prior activity!

I like this auction style, hopefully this works out.

AFC
1. Denver - Andy $30
2. New England- MikeyLo $35
3. Cincinnati- Andy $10
4. Indianapolis- Cougar $10
5. Kansas City- FW $5
6. San Diego - MikeyLo $1

NFC
1. Seattle - FW $45
2. Carolina-Cougar $30
3. Philadelphia- FW $10
4. Green Bay- brick $10
5. San Francisco- Andy $20
6. New Orleans-brick $1

New Orleans $2
Denver 35

I like this auction style, hopefully this works out.

It always has Tully. The one we had was 2000 pot roughly. A lot of bidding the last 2 hours. We even ha a Stanley cup auction that was over $500 with few hockey fans compared to GL.