GGPPOTD Thread for Saturday 13th

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 3,738 Views
I like North Texas tonight, a lot. Also, Texas Tech looks solid. GL with your plays guys.

Suggested amendment to rules: If someone is in the top 7 rotation, and they disappear, and haven't posted on GameLive in two weeks, they will keep their ranking, but be taken out of the picking rotation to allow the next best person in.

Yes? No?

Cougar put $10 on the SMU over to join in on our festivities! We almost joined you on Xavier for the GLPPOTD, but majority went with this one.

Suggested amendment to rules: If someone is in the top 7 rotation, and they disappear, and haven't posted on GameLive in two weeks, they will keep their ranking, but be taken out of the picking rotation to allow the next best person in.

Yes? No?

Absolutely, I'd love to see as many people as possible get to be "The Guy." My only concern initially was that the position be meritorious and not purely honorific. That's been handled quite nicely, IMNSHO. I think two weeks is just the right timeframe to review whether someone is an active poster/picker.

Yes? No?

Sounds reasonable.

Okay I will put some money on the over. But my small plays are 25, so that's what I'll go with.

Heading out for the evening guys. Hope we see a lot of points in this game. Don't hate on me if it's a loser though.

We needed overtime.
Oh well, theres always tomorrow.

Damn, that sucked. 66-60 Houston at the final buzzer. And we can't even dip Jello in a vat of hate sauce. Now what do we do?

Ick. We could chase...I see North Texas is down to -4.5

But that is screwy line movement.

Going to do a bunch of drugs and hang out with vampires.

Good luck guys. I love you alll.

I'm gonna try and get it back on St. Mary's, personally.

Scholar do me a favor.

Don't ever mention anything to do with religion and anything to do with a female in the same breath again.

It makes me feel like I don't know you anymore.

Bread, make sure you watch your video when you get back.

Unless of course you end up in The Lost Boys 3.

Then do me a favor and get a picture of Corey Feldman holding a fish.

cougar i saw it...im in such a rotten mood i dont want to watch it now.

i will watch it either late tonight when i see three screens or tomorrow.

i love you cougy.

Sorry guys. We should have gone with Xavier.