GGPPOTD Thread for Saturday 13th

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 3,739 Views
Yeah, Scholar it was the biggest discrepancy in lines on the board according to my information. Of course it was a better play at 138.5 than it is at 141, but what are you gonna do?

Story of my life with college basketball, really. I'm a very meticulous person, so when I 'cap college hoops I do every game, spread and total, going down the rotation numbers. Inevitably the games where I find the biggest edge will be buried halfway down and have steamed mightily by the time I recognize a play. But I still see plenty of value on it, especially if I can get a respectable offer matched at 140.5, where Matchy still has it.

So 1 vote for each play thus far. Which do you like more Jelly?

OK fine! The cutie in my picture is none other than...

terrischiavo1.jpg

YOU SICK FUCK!!! :freak:

Bread, I guess we'll go with that over for whatever you can get it at. Like I said, I have this game at ~149 so it should still be a solid play.

That's not really Terri Schiavo (?) is it?

Let's give it a bit more time since tipoff isn't til 5pm. See if anyone has any thoughts. Sound good?

On second review.... I'm LMAO at how similar that smiley looks to the actual picture. Holy crap it's like she was the model for that one.

Jello if I'm ever in a vegetative state like that, you have my permission to snuggle with me.

:clueless: I'm honored to have my fate lie in the hands of the good people of gamelive!:hattip:

Let's give it a bit more time since tipoff isn't til 5pm. See if anyone has any thoughts. Sound good?

Doesn't matter one bit to me. The closer it gets to tip though the worse the line may be though. It's already moved 2.5 points since last night. Of course it could move the other way.

Let me stick with my original answer. Doesn't matter one bit to me.

I'll say at 2pm we will make a decision on the final

GAMELIVE POSTER PLAY OF THE DAY FOR SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH!!!!

(That would look good in lights) :panda:

Jello if I'm ever in a vegetative state like that, you have my permission to snuggle with me.

Oh...we're gonna do more than snuggle buddy.

Hey I saw Cougar is on Xavier also. Just thought I'd mention it. I still like that one too. Might even be worth a small play on the ML.

OK so the GLPPOTD for today is

SMU/Hou over at 5pm ET. Courtesy of Jello.

Let's hit another winner fellas!!

JUROR...you are up tomorrow. FYI!

Took the over at 140.5 for 20 units.

GL GAMELIVE POSTERS!!!

Bet 365
-111 over 140

2 units, Over 140.5 -105 @ 50Pennies, locked and loaded. Here's the link to the oldies station in the Dallas area that broadcasts the SMU games.

http://www.kaamradio.com/

I'll be out partying, but checking on my phone.

Good fortunes to us, my brethren.