OK...so this list will change daily...but for today the order goes

Immortality
Jello
Juror
BadNina
MonkeyF0cker
Scholar
Pavy

Today is Immortality's pick...throw out a few games you like (minimum two) and the board will come to a conclusion.

On a day where THE guy isn't around, if mid-afternoon comes and he still hasn't posted, it will go to the next guy in line, assuming they are around.

Lessgo!

I'm not sure if Immor is around on weekends. Jello start tossing out some ideas. WE NEED A GLPPOTD!!!

My best two were SMU/Hou over 138.5 and Xavier +4.

At least those were the lines when I posted the plays in my CBB thread last night. That total is now 141 pretty much everywhere. I have it at about 149 so it's still a decent play, imo. Xavier is +4.5 now and I have them actually winning by ~2.

What time are these so we know what we're up against?

Me personally out of the two, I like Xavier the most here.

SMU at 5:00pm EST; Xavier at 6:00

Sorry guys my plays are always in soccer and most of the games have either ended or started. Let me look at the board but if you want to skip me that is fine.

no problem just let us know immor..as this goes on, we'll usually know whose turn it is the next day, so you could put in your early soccer suggestions earlier.

Bread, who is that brown beauty in your avatar?

Jello do you really think she's pretty? The thing I liked best about her is that she NEVER said no! :highfive:

Last edited:
Jello do you really think she's pretty? The think I liked best about her is that she NEVER said no! :highfive:

OHH, thats so wrong
lol

Ok guys I have no plays I feel confident in giving out right now and I am taking off for the day. I won't be back until late tonight.

If you come up with a play, good luck.

I am having one of those days where the only thing I can pick successfully is my nose.
As such I am keeping my opinions to myself.

I will bet the consensus choice, though.

Jello, guys like McEnroe and Jimmy Connors always made tennis more watchable! What's the one line Johnny always used when arguing a call, "you can't be serious", I think? Any vids on that one?:popcorn:

Jello, no problem, I just saw more vids at the bottom of yours! Thanks!

That's a sharp play on that Over, Jello, I'm gonna get me a couple units of that. I'll be honest though, Xavier has been disappointing me this season in the tight games. I'm chalking it up to a new coach, because I know they have more talent than they're displaying right now. So my preference is SMU/Houston, for the record.

Yeah, Scholar it was the biggest discrepancy in lines on the board according to my information. Of course it was a better play at 138.5 than it is at 141, but what are you gonna do?

Jello, guys like McEnroe and Jimmy Connors always made tennis more watchable! What's the one line Johnny always used when arguing a call, "you can't be serious", I think? Any vids on that one?:popcorn:

Jello, no problem, I just saw more vids at the bottom of yours! Thanks!

Classic clip, classic wooden racquet........ and shorts

Last edited: