Formula 1 Belgium Spa Francorchamps

and usain bolt dq's and is out. unreal. a friend told me to take the "any other" option. F YOU OVER ANALYZING SHARI BRAIN.

xpy, just saw your email. while i should feel disgruntled you've blown me off for our dinner, i'm chuffed for the reason. had a job for you though that i was going to try to wrangle you into when you got down here so now you've left me in the lurch. fucker.

use the sbr.shari at gmail email. i have to check that one constantly. hotmail keeps hanging. starting to think it's a firefox issue because anything with scripts is running screwy.

missed this but :redx:

f you biatch

Who the ahlete or ur friend 4 giving u the tip ;-) Glad i stayed off that one..That chinese chickie was HUGE!!! Still, nothing compared to their swimmers ;-)

how did he messed up your mb and paypal?

Unreal. Knew my time was over there when i put him on ignore list. Same spill different day. Y would he get u banned for? What because u somehow hurt his feelings that he claimed to have for you? Talk about the 40 year old virgin :) Good to see at least youve got at least some infrastructure back up. So vital and makes things that much easier. What would u have to do in order to get MB account reinstated out of curiosity?

He honestly didn't mean to fuck it up. This is when he was first starting with his fascination with Aussie/Euro/Asian books (remember when all of those threads started to pop up) and had asked me if it was ok to put money in my mb and paypal accounts to fund. In MB instance he forgot to mask his IP and I had happened to log in within an hour or two of him. Just an amateur mistake. With Paypal he kept trying to deposit to a book (can't even remember which one) via PP even though it clearly said "no PP accepted" on the deposit page. So it jammed him each time and he tried like 13 times in a minute thinking it was an error. In MB case I tried to say I had gone on a business trip because I had logged in from the US before when I was still working for my other job properly FT but they nailed me on logging in from my normal IP a bit before ie no plane could get me there fast enough. With PayPal it was: The merchant clearly stated that this method wasn't accepted, you kept trying to get it to process, FROM THE US, etc. I tried the "I let my uncle use my account" but then they said that violated the t&c's as well. It's mentioned in a few threads over there because it fucked me big time back then. For about 2 months I had everything shut down - not only those accounts but I wasn't allowed to transfer money into my bank accounts here because they had me on some list. And all of my income comes from back home. It's not like I'm eligible for the parent's dole or whatever here.

Just a series of mistakes that screwed me over bigtime. Again though, he didn't mean to do it. He just didn't know better at the time. And his money is still stuck in lala land with both companies although that's the least of my concerns now. :p

Unreal, hamilton hits the wall :shitjustgotreal:

i just want schuey fastest lap and then you f'rs can do whatever

that's all i ask

one time gambling gods :scholar:

and usain bolt dq's and is out. unreal. a friend told me to take the "any other" option. F YOU OVER ANALYZING SHARI BRAIN.

xpy, just saw your email. while i should feel disgruntled you've blown me off for our dinner, i'm chuffed for the reason. had a job for you though that i was going to try to wrangle you into when you got down here so now you've left me in the lurch. fucker.

use the sbr.shari at gmail email. i have to check that one constantly. hotmail keeps hanging. starting to think it's a firefox issue because anything with scripts is running screwy.
Will do re gmail. Dang, had looked at 'the field' as well...Was paying HUGE....Gotta stop that procrastination....Chuffed hey lol cheers i think, although im putting myself into the fire here. Decided it's time to focus on career and these clients are cultured type (which i hope to assimilate with unknowingly). Gonna be a step up from being supervisor 4 sure but damn it i earnt and am ready 4 this :) Will be there i give you my word and when i do then il try and make up for my past discretion :) Who knows, maybe in a months time things might not have gone to plan and im back to square one :frighten:

He honestly didn't mean to fuck it up. This is when he was first starting with his fascination with Aussie/Euro/Asian books (remember when all of those threads started to pop up) and had asked me if it was ok to put money in my mb and paypal accounts to fund. In MB instance he forgot to mask his IP and I had happened to log in within an hour or two of him. Just an amateur mistake. With Paypal he kept trying to deposit to a book (can't even remember which one) via PP even though it clearly said "no PP accepted" on the deposit page. So it jammed him each time and he tried like 13 times in a minute thinking it was an error. In MB case I tried to say I had gone on a business trip because I had logged in from the US before when I was still working for my other job properly FT but they nailed me on logging in from my normal IP a bit before ie no plane could get me there fast enough. With PayPal it was: The merchant clearly stated that this method wasn't accepted, you kept trying to get it to process, FROM THE US, etc. I tried the "I let my uncle use my account" but then they said that violated the t&c's as well. It's mentioned in a few threads over there because it fucked me big time back then. For about 2 months I had everything shut down - not only those accounts but I wasn't allowed to transfer money into my bank accounts here because they had me on some list. And all of my income comes from back home. It's not like I'm eligible for the parent's dole or whatever here.

Just a series of mistakes that screwed me over bigtime. Again though, he didn't mean to do it. He just didn't know better at the time. And his money is still stuck in lala land with both companies although that's the least of my concerns now. :p
JJ seems like a good guy deep down. Frustrated and misguided at times from what gather on the forum (or maybe thats the paid persona). Whatever...Oksy im sure u already know but ur 2 nice 2 ppl sometimes/alot of the time. Alot of vagabonds out there who'd leave u hanging by a thread if given half a chance. When u gonna learn to be that better judge of character girl :)

hey, vagabond is a good guy
Ok, vagabond will ill intent (to which there are plenty of) :) Looks like nellie might have done a runner as vettel looking strong atm....Just gotta stop that front left tyre from blistering too early...One time roguey

schuey must be doing ok, no?

i still have faith in him for fastest lap

GL there oksy but the mercedes are about 2 seconds a lap off the pace atm...

When u gonna learn to be that better judge of character girl :)
seriously i've learned a lot in the past year and a half and i've had some great people to smarten me up when i got a bit too lala. hopefully no more of those issues - really trying to learn :)