Formula 1 Belgium Spa Francorchamps

and now FUCKING PEREZ RETIRES

i hope they all crash now

stupid sport seriously

dunno oksy not looking good, fastest is vettel at 1:51.9 schumie is at 1:54.7

seriously i've learned a lot in the past year and a half and i've had some great people to smarten me up when i got a bit too lala. hopefully no more of those issues - really trying to learn :)
Well i hope 4 ur inner sense of peace that u do learn as youve still got that sense of innocence, dont ever lose it pal....Just out of curiosity oksi, what exactly were u gonna get me to do whilst in melb? Meant to ask in previous response but went over my head...Do i even want to know ;-)

Last edited:
ok i just took vettel to win at -138 to make up for my other bets

if one of these other f'rs win: boom boom goes the oksy

and now FUCKING PEREZ RETIRES

i hope they all crash now

stupid sport seriously
I shouldnt laugh but always something comical in seeing adults reduced to schoolyard type jibes :)

but I like counting my chickens :madd:
Well start counting. Found counting backwards is the best method...Softens the blow of the occasional sometime unexpected (oh no i didnt) :)

I shouldnt laugh but always something comical in seeing adults reduced to schoolyard type jibes :)

LISTEN YOU - I'll kick you right back to retirement as quickly as I encouraged you to come out of it. xoxo (just joking)

But yes, if Vettel doesn't win there's going to be some crying because someone told me "no hope Webber the chokearoo wins".

you were going to help me do this :)

and you would've LOVED IT!!!

http://alittlelearningfortwo.blogspot.com/2011/08/repurposed-cot.html?spref=fb
Yep, ur right. I wouldve found that to be quite satisfying. Such a simple idea thats can be adapted in so many ways. One addition off top of my head would be to integrate a virtual flatscreen into the ply with protective poly coating for the kids stimulaic pleasure...Im sure with ur creative mind youd have very little problem in whipping one of em up :) Mind if i put a raincheck on that til sometime in the near future? Now i feel bad 4 getting a job lol....

LISTEN YOU - I'll kick you right back to retirement as quickly as I encouraged you to come out of it. xoxo (just joking)

But yes, if Vettel doesn't win there's going to be some crying because someone told me "no hope Webber the chokearoo wins".
Schuey up to 5th...Vettel has this...Roguey tell this renegade to use her powers for good and to stop picking on the little ppl amongst us ;-)....

xpy is that an invitation to assemble it or play with it :clueless:

xpy is that an invitation to assemble it or play with it :clueless:
Think oski said to help her 'do this' so im guessing both :) Imagine cutting out the middle section and putting in a touchscreen for the kids with protective polycoating...All youd need is a stronger grade sheet to hold the extra weight....You wouldnt get the kids away from it...

Roguey nice hit there with Vettel...U (amongst others) really are the life support of this machine pal...

AFL :theshrink:

RJ just made my day better with this smiley :libpool:

SoV
AFL :theshrink:

RJ just made my day better with this smiley :libpool:
Yep, was a bloodbath for favs this week. Havent seen those kinda results all season...:mad:

Juror

I just noticed you gave me the winner at +169 :dance:

I had not noticed because I've made no bets today so didn't see my balance until just now.

Thanks Pal

I noticed my fastest lap was a loser. Was Vettel close to that? Where can I see those results. I only found who had the fastest lap.