Formula 1 Belgium Spa Francorchamps

Thanks

I might be able to use txodds as that might do what I want. Will check it out more when I am sober

Just read that Drogba will be okay but that he was knocked out for 30 minutes!!!

i know nothing about this bet but was just told to play it by a friend who's into this crap so I will

world athletics championships: Women's Discus: Nadine Muller +200

i know nothing about this bet but was just told to play it by a friend who's into this crap so I will

Sorry to be a pest but is this being shown on SBS2?

F1 half bets: leader after 1st lap: Hamilton +200

Points finish: Perez -110

xpy you see the finish in that 10,000 metres? little stick men fighting it out - so exciting!!!

wonder what his odds were because mo was the big favourite

xpy you see the finish in that 10,000 metres? little stick men fighting it out - so exciting!!!

wonder what his odds were because mo was the big favourite
little stick men lol yeah all of a sudden they went into overdrive and mayhem at a medium pace ensued...Switching between F1 and Athletics...Let me guess u used bet365 to book that discus action?

little stick men lol yeah all of a sudden they went into overdrive and mayhem at a medium pace ensued...Switching between F1 and Athletics...Let me guess u used bet365 to book that discus action?

yeah, i'm trying to get as much out of them as i can before they give me the ass altogether

they've limited me on tennis handicaps, tennis totals, mlb totals (after maybe 3 bets?????) and darts

not sure how they decide this shit

yeah, i'm trying to get as much out of them as i can before they give me the ass altogether

they've limited me on tennis handicaps, tennis totals, mlb totals (after maybe 3 bets?????) and darts

not sure how they decide this shit

cant believe theyve allowed u to get this far in all honesty. Kudos 2 u though 4 stickin it 2 em.. Back when they were more offshore focussed got limited after 3 wagers on everything....Might be different now i hope that they are setting up in aus shortly

cant believe theyve allowed u to get this far in all honesty. Kudos 2 u though 4 stickin it 2 em.. Back when they were more offshore focussed got limited after 3 wagers on everything....Might be different now i hope that they are setting up in aus shortly

The problem is when they finally get their Aussie licence, the live betting will be gone. That's the only reason I'm focussing on them right now. Plus I still don't have access to Moneybookers and I'm sick of Aussie books so I'm kind of stuck. Centrebet's not only limited me on a bunch of stuff but they're doing that hanging thing now when I try to place a bet. And even worse they keep upping my credit limit - even after I asked for it to be reduced. Just too dodgy for me to bother with anymore.

bet365 got me on tennis handicaps right away - and I had lost money on those bets but I guess the line had moved in my favour (maybe 5 or 6 times) Total fluke because after tracking line movement in tennis for 6yrs+ I know it means shit so I really don't pay attention to it. Tennis totals I understand a bit more because I had significantly upped my bet twice - which to them would've seemed out of the blue - and the bets hit easily. MLB totals I have no clue what happened there as I've played maybe 5 all year - 2 at 365 if that. Same with darts. So I get it with tennis as that's the one sport I spend a significant amount of time on but these other ones seem a bit random.

But they paid me a little over 7k a few days ago in a wire and I got it in like 3 or 4 days, no hassle. So I can't complain. Just really going to be sad when the live betting is gone. I'm obviously not some pro who knows what I'm doing - I just enjoy it for fun and fluke things out from time to time. I'm sure they assume I'll give it back but I just may not have a chance to once they pull the pin on us. :sad:

The problem is when they finally get their Aussie licence, the live betting will be gone. That's the only reason I'm focussing on them right now. Plus I still don't have access to Moneybookers and I'm sick of Aussie books so I'm kind of stuck. Centrebet's not only limited me on a bunch of stuff but they're doing that hanging thing now when I try to place a bet. And even worse they keep upping my credit limit - even after I asked for it to be reduced. Just too dodgy for me to bother with anymore.

bet365 got me on tennis handicaps right away - and I had lost money on those bets but I guess the line had moved in my favour (maybe 5 or 6 times) Total fluke because after tracking line movement in tennis for 6yrs+ I know it means shit so I really don't pay attention to it. Tennis totals I understand a bit more because I had significantly upped my bet twice - which to them would've seemed out of the blue - and the bets hit easily. MLB totals I have no clue what happened there as I've played maybe 5 all year - 2 at 365 if that. Same with darts. So I get it with tennis as that's the one sport I spend a significant amount of time on but these other ones seem a bit random.

But they paid me a little over 7k a few days ago in a wire and I got it in like 3 or 4 days, no hassle. So I can't complain. Just really going to be sad when the live betting is gone. I'm obviously not some pro who knows what I'm doing - I just enjoy it for fun and fluke things out from time to time. I'm sure they assume I'll give it back but I just may not have a chance to once they pull the pin on us. :sad:
Oksy im sure ur the same as me when i say id love to know the criteria this and other books use when determining criteria for players they deem a 'risk' factor. Impressed that u got that much wired in such a short time :) And whats the deal with u not being able tp get a MB account going? U have AUS passport and citizenship yeah? Needless to say if live betting is where its at 4 u then ur in the wrong country my friend :)

Lets get this race underway :)

Oksy im sure ur the same as me when i say id love to know the criteria this and other books use when determining criteria for players they deem a 'risk' factor. Impressed that u got that much wired in such a short time :) And whats the deal with u not being able tp get a MB account going? U have AUS passport and citizenship yeah? Needless to say if live betting is where its at 4 u then ur in the wrong country my friend :)

Lets get this race underway :)

no Aussie passport or citizenship - and when I had joined a few years ago I was still a temp resident. Even when I started playing with them again recently although that's changed in the past few weeks.

But yeah - the criteria seems wacked. As much as I adore duriot I can see why he gets booted. He's sharp and for a few other reasons. But for me it's like a f'n joke other than tennis. And NBA TT's which Centrebet got me on straightaway - but I had put a lot of effort into those. Everything else I just do for fun. Like look at some of my bets - they're either made out of spite or because I'm just taking a guess. Sometimes someone tells me to take them so I listen. Definitely not a threat to any book.

However I can't fault their payments. That's the fourth ok sized payment I've received from them in the past couple of years with no hassle. So I guess I should just suck it up and not complain. :)

don't have a good feeling on vettel

oh and I had MB - jj fucked it and my paypal account a bit over a year ago and got me banned

paypal finally let me back in about 2 weeks ago (after multiple trips to canadian and us embassies, etc) which is great because that's how I used to get money from my family stuff and my job and i didn't have to worry about anyone seeing it

now it's back - such a happy day when that happened :)

missed this but :redx:

f you biatch

no Aussie passport or citizenship - and when I had joined a few years ago I was still a temp resident. Even when I started playing with them again recently although that's changed in the past few weeks.

But yeah - the criteria seems wacked. As much as I adore duriot I can see why he gets booted. He's sharp and for a few other reasons. But for me it's like a f'n joke other than tennis. And NBA TT's which Centrebet got me on straightaway - but I had put a lot of effort into those. Everything else I just do for fun. Like look at some of my bets - they're either made out of spite or because I'm just taking a guess. Sometimes someone tells me to take them so I listen. Definitely not a threat to any book.

However I can't fault their payments. That's the fourth ok sized payment I've received from them in the past couple of years with no hassle. So I guess I should just suck it up and not complain. :)
Was gonna say alot of ur wagers are random tips etc me thinks these companies target particular markes of a certain wager size and anyone that falls outside of the mean of these sizes and winning is scrutinized moreso....Would like to hear Duritos take on this

oh and I had MB - jj fucked it and my paypal account a bit over a year ago and got me banned

paypal finally let me back in about 2 weeks ago (after multiple trips to canadian and us embassies, etc) which is great because that's how I used to get money from my family stuff and my job and i didn't have to worry about anyone seeing it

now it's back - such a happy day when that happened :)
Unreal. Knew my time was over there when i put him on ignore list. Same spill different day. Y would he get u banned for? What because u somehow hurt his feelings that he claimed to have for you? Talk about the 40 year old virgin :) Good to see at least youve got at least some infrastructure back up. So vital and makes things that much easier. What would u have to do in order to get MB account reinstated out of curiosity?