Formula 1 Belgium Spa Francorchamps

I did well on this match with bets on Liverpool ML and -1.5

Of course I pretty much always bet on Liverpool.

:morty:

Looks like you got a decent line for a live bet at 12 minute mark considering +200 was around the closing line. Not that it really helps any now.

I didn't even realise who they were playing until I found the line. Had someone tell me to jump on Bolton right before I was going to sleep and when I looked I was like ummm ok, if you say so :lmao:

Glad you did well on that match though! Thankfully Webber, the rugby and a few AFL bets still made it a nice night although I could've saved myself some grief by just shutting down my computer earlier than I did. :)

I didn't even realise who they were playing until I found the line. Had someone tell me to jump on Bolton right before I was going to sleep and when I looked I was like ummm ok, if you say so :lmao:

Glad you did well on that match though! Thankfully Webber, the rugby and a few AFL bets still made it a nice night although I could've saved myself some grief by just shutting down my computer earlier than I did. :)

:grin:

I finally realized my picking sucks so bad that I now mostly just try to catch slow moving lines. Then at least when I lose, I can usually say I beat the closing number.

I never play fastest lap.

that's because you're a pro and i'm a square who only gets to bet a lot during the weekend

i'll probably have another 10 bets on that race and a few on the motogp just because they're both on live and i'm a sick puppy

i like having people to cheer for though when i watch :)

stoner leader after first lap +160

i took him last night to get the pole but forgot to post before going to sleep - only was +125

also i'm being told to bet spies on something but he's -350 for a podium finish. TOO SHORT.

i might take him vs pedrosa in the first lap at +110

RAYRAY, if you're awake - JUMP OFF ESSENDON NOW. SERIOUSLY ABORT THE MISSION PAL.

shit wrong thread bloody hell

Juror what do you use to track odds on soccer matches.

I use Oddsportal and I like except for one thing.

You cannot look at the current odds for a whole league at once except for the 3 way lines.

If I want to see the O/U or AH I have to click on each individual game.

Unless I am stupid and not looking at the right place.