F'n Facebook

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,167 Views
Deleted mine a while back due to the lack of privacy on there. Also because I have no friends.

Herman what happened to using facebook as a tool, to help you handicap Kentucky games, by reading the status reports and walls of the players

Everytime I log into facebook I get directed to bigmanmeat.com. must be a virus.

You must be signing in using Nina's account.... she likes big man meat.

never look at it, too many old fuks over 40 on there now......... just kidding 24

I never got into it when I first got it, and it was basic then. now there is so much stuff, I can't even find out where to read my messages when they pile up.

:lmao:

Herman what happened to using facebook as a tool, to help you handicap Kentucky games, by reading the status reports and walls of the players

Doesn't work anymore. These players are so popular, etc. that they don't have Facebook accounts because they'd be getting too many messages and stuff. In the past few years, Kentucky has sucked and the kids were normal people with Facebook accounts.

Doesn't work anymore. These players are so popular, etc. that they don't have Facebook accounts because they'd be getting too many messages and stuff. In the past few years, Kentucky has sucked and the kids were normal people with Facebook accounts.

so this theory might work with say the southern conference.....

citadel vs elon or whatever......

the trick is you got to get the players to accept you as a friend right?

Never been on Facebook. Never will. At this point, it's a real challenge to back people off when they ask me about it.

It's become a quest.

I'm winning.

Have it but don't really use it.

Was a trip seeing old school chums I hadn't seen in many years....

I signed up for facebook in September after getting tired of people asking me why I didn't have it. Every time I go on, I click on something and nothing happens. I hate the place, I go on once every 3 weeks.

I have not given in to pressure of creating one as I know I will end up hating it or not using it.

theres a lot of entertaining shit on there. definitely worth it, if for no other reason than to fuck with people.

If you have kids you can find out more about them from facebook than anywhere else. Pictures from the prom. parties etc all make facebook. Wait till you see your 15 year old daughter with a drink in her hand and some dude's got his arm around her. Now you know what the kid's up too.