• Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,169 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Is it just me or since they UPGRADED facebook it's become fucken stupid book. I try to do something and get OPPPS we've fucked up and you can't do this...... Lag is horrible...... I am ready to fucken scream.

Someone tell me this is happening to them too.
:madd:

never look at it, too many old fuks over 40 on there now......... just kidding 24

I never got into it when I first got it, and it was basic then. now there is so much stuff, I can't even find out where to read my messages when they pile up.

I am getting the same errors. Apparently facebook is now going for a more public appearance. They no longer want people to hide their connections, friends, etc. And always make sure you are double checking whatever privacy settings that remain as they are constantly changing and go back to the default settings. Back when everyone and their brother signed up fro MySpace, they went through the same problems. Site was constantly down, all kinds of error messages and bugs.

yeah tons of errors with that shit these days

just logged on form the first time in a couple weeks.
WTF have they done:duh:

logged off after a few minutes cause of lagging and error messages.

I hadn't had any trouble until I read this thread. Now error messages all over the place.

Deleted mine a while back due to the lack of privacy on there. Also because I have no friends.

I signed up for facebook in September after getting tired of people asking me why I didn't have it. Every time I go on, I click on something and nothing happens. I hate the place, I go on once every 3 weeks. Can't we find some young indian to fix the damn problems.

Herman, you should have requested me. I would be your friend.

120-overload2.jpg

Too many people on facebook....server overload.

Herman, you should have requested me. I would be your friend.

I had plenty of Facebook friends. Hundreds. I know a lot of people, just don't have a lot of real friends because I don't hang with druggies, etc.

I had plenty of Facebook friends. Hundreds. I know a lot of people, just don't have a lot of real friends because I don't hang with druggies, etc.

lol
:freak:

Herman one day I'm going to get you drunk. Before it's all said and done. Mark my words.

Everytime I log into facebook I get directed to bigmanmeat.com. must be a virus.