Final Video

exactly. i don't need to leave an explanation of my end. Casper, you're doing a fine job on your own.

I don't want an explanation from you. Do you think for a second when you were texting me on Facebook I didn't know what your motives were? You are as transparent as your clothes on a hot summer day.

There's a quote that i'm going to paraphrase because I don't recall how it exactly goes:

To Quit smoking is the easiest thing i've done. I've done it hundreds of times.

Meaning, every time you put down a cig you quit. well just because you leave to run errands, then get back on Gamelive, that's not a break (as an example). I have yet to see this break.

If I take a break I do, if not...WHO CARES..lol. This is an internet site..lol. Jeesh!

Pissing contest..Will calinjgirl get some leeway because he has to stoop or will she be asked to pee standing up?

You have been a bad girl!

content_002.jpg

ooh spank me

that's low. really fucking low.

What did I miss?

SoV
that's low. really fucking low.

not really.
1) i volunteer there answering calls - seriously - i do it one weekend every month- and we get a lot of calls that aren't suicide. they're just people who need to talk.
2) considering that Casper made this whole video and thread up, and fully admits it, it's not like this was a harsh blow.

still bad of you, considering he introduced you to this place

1) i volunteer there answering calls - seriously - i do it one weekend every month- and we get a lot of calls that aren't suicide. they're just people who need to talk

Nice, that's a really great thing to do.

SoV, darling, you have no idea.

i mean yes you are right.
but i'm not sure you've followed this entire story, nor do you know the non gamelive parts.
leave it at that.

Nice, that's a really great thing to do.

i have a friend who was going to kill himself, and calling the suicide prevention line saved his life and helped him get the help he needed. now he and i both volunteer. we used to volunteer together, but he lives in Chicago now. just something i like to do, it's a little selfless act that makes you feel like you have done something really good for others.

I don't want an explanation from you. Do you think for a second when you were texting me on Facebook I didn't know what your motives were? You are as transparent as your clothes on a hot summer day.

Hooray, more Casper drama.

So Caligirl, what exactly were your transparent motives? Be honest, you were just using him to become a member of the circle jerk, weren't you.

Histrionic

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious.
They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others. Associated features may include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive emotionality and attention-seeking, including an excessive need for approval and inappropriate seductiveness, usually beginning in early adulthood. These individuals are lively, dramatic, enthusiastic, and flirtatious.
They may be inappropriately sexually provocative, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and be easily influenced by others. Associated features may include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

Well hells bells, a more appropriate definition couldn't have been written.

histronic?! i read that as hispanic and was confused through the whole post