Final Video

/
suicide-bear.jpg

wow! common Casper, we need you here pal. Maybe, try not to get so much into your own personal life. :dunno:

This video was awesome

shit is real

Casperwaits is for real

Casper with material like this your writing will be successful, I mean that

Deuce you have 222 posts in 13 months.

You need to step it up, son.

Casper, stop being so dramatic and give us a winner for tmrw night.

Casper, don't take things here too much to heart - you're overreacting to a lot of things on here. You won the POTM last month (and are surely in the running for February), so don't think you're not well liked at all. I think we can all agree that you should take a break from here for at least the short term and, more importantly, try to do something about the issues you're having which I suspect don't stem from anyone who posts here. Best of luck.

Casper, don't take things here too much to heart - you're overreacting to a lot of things on here. You won the POTM last month (and are surely in the running for February), so don't think you're not well liked at all. I think we can all agree that you should take a break from here for at least the short term and, more importantly, try to do something about the issues you're having which I suspect don't stem from anyone who posts here. Best of luck.

+1 and

:sad: Something really flew over my head on this one! Guess I missed some of the pounding Casper was getting?

Sorry to see you leaving. You really came to GL with all guns blazing bringing lots of energy here!

Good luck buddy and take care of yourself! Hope you come back! :yes:

and you call yourself a low level security member mister monkey

no mister monkey, you're getting a raise and a new Dickies outfit