Exclusive: Police beating of Las Vegas man caught on tape

• Start date
  • Replies 125 Comments
  • Views 12,532 Views
LOLOLZ. Really? Why don't you just insult me by telling me that I live in my mother's basement.

Am I supposed to give a fuck what you do for rent?

I have a bigger dick than you.

Did you really just LOL? Oh JK. Call me L8R K!

I don't rent, I own. What does your mom charge?

Really? Did you throw out a dick size insult? Why don't you just say you're going to kick my ass.

I love how worked up you're getting right now. Grrrrr... I'm a bad ass.

Where do you live? Something tells me you could buy a house for the a price a Honda Accord where you're at.

I live in a real city. Not a depressed ghetto.

I don't give a fuck about this argument but I love Fiver and will llllllllllllllllllllllllove him till I die niigga

It's a long hard road on this thang called the interwebs

Most cops are fine, some are are pricks and every situation has it's own set of criteria

Fiver I would eat your ass if you filllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled it with raspberry jelllllllllllly

nsfw-sexy-amputee.jpg

Why does Daft's name need to be brought up whenever law enforcement is mentioned? I don't see Bread's name mentioned every time someone discusses bicycle tires. There are plenty of asshole dicks in the bicycle tire business.

But Robyn everyone here brings up Plommer's name whenever a bus driver story arises.

images

That shit ain't right. I'm sure Plommer is one of the trustworthy bus drivers out there. Right? Right?!?

Remember the bus driving trolley guy in Tampa last night? The one who used the train horn to scare me out of my shoes (just for fun) while we were peacefully walking on the sidewalk? Gives all of those hard working bus drivers a bad name. I'd like to see the results of HIS personality tests.

Oh yea! That filthy misanthrope!

But Robyn everyone here brings up Plommer's name whenever a bus driver story arises.

That shit ain't right. I'm sure Plommer is one of the trustworthy bus drivers out there. Right? Right?!?
Good point.

I'm glad to see that my point was made by Bread's point being made. Good job. :bgs:

I dunno where it is Robyn...but I hate to say it...but I think I would have to touch that girl.

I'm not one for bizarre fetish deals...but I mean COMMON....I would kinda have to, right???

:knuckledragger:

sorry daft, i was out of line last night. But seriously, you've only cemented my abilities.

I don't actually recall you saying what I did for a living.

You only said I was an asshole. There are many occupations where one can be an asshole.