Exclusive: Police beating of Las Vegas man caught on tape

• Start date
  • Replies 125 Comments
  • Views 12,528 Views
Mr. M where you been pal? We need your support here.

Mr. M where you been pal? We need your support here.

Chores! Both these guys RC IMO should be probed anally! Just hate seeing cops always shown constantly in a bad light! They have one hell of an UNDER PRESSURE job!

Chores! Both these guys RC IMO should be probed anally! Just hate seeing cops always shown constantly in a bad light! They have one hell of an UNDER PRESSURE job!

Most here wouldn't disagree, but "pressure" or "difficult job" is no excuse for criminal behaviour by police.

If he was trained properly he wouldn't have engaged the homeowner the correct move was to just continue on his way, he chose to escalate the situation which shows he isn't good at his job, a good cop wouldn't have got into a situation like that for NO REASON!

Cops have a tough job, waaah fucking waaaah, they are paid well, if they don't like it or can't do the job they should quit and find something else.

Law enforcement's motto is to serve and protect, not "look for trouble and bash dudes heads in for nothing".

Too many rogue cops nowadays think they are above the law, their behaviour proves it.

I don't understand why people are so quick to defend the police when they are clearly in the wrong. More people should be concerned about the power the state wields over its citizens and peoples rights, I thought America was all about rights and freedoms?

Maybe thats just propaganda?

Bottom line: If a dude is standing in his driveway filming (breaking no laws) and the cop asks him a question and the response is "go fuck yourself" the cop has no right to escalate the situation.

If I ask someone a question and get told to go fuck myself I cannot respond (lawfully) by smashing the dudes face in or I get arrested. Same goes for those that uphold the law.

LET IT GO COMMON ONE TIME

:selfbash:

Most here wouldn't disagree, but "pressure" or "difficult job" is no excuse for criminal behaviour by police.

If he was trained properly he wouldn't have engaged the homeowner the correct move was to just continue on his way, he chose to escalate the situation which shows he isn't good at his job, a good cop wouldn't have got into a situation like that for NO REASON!

Cops have a tough job, waaah fucking waaaah, they are paid well, if they don't like it or can't do the job they should quit and find something else.

Law enforcement's motto is to serve and protect, not "look for trouble and bash dudes heads in for nothing".

Too many rogue cops nowadays think they are above the law, their behaviour proves it.

I don't understand why people are so quick to defend the police when they are clearly in the wrong. More people should be concerned about the power the state wields over its citizens and peoples rights, I thought America was all about rights and freedoms?

Bottom line: If a dude is standing in his driveway filming (breaking no laws) and the cop asks him a question and the response is "go fuck yourself" the cop has no right to escalate the situation.

If I ask someone a question and get told to go fuck myself I cannot respond (lawfully) by smashing the dudes face in or I get arrested. Same goes for those that uphold the law.

not around here thier not.
start out around $10 an hr, I was making that my 2nd yr framing houses

Cops in Canada start at around $53K average, many make $80-$100K for driving around writing tickets. That qualifies as "good pay" in my opinion. The USA is an entirely different animal indeed.

Cops in Canada start at around $53K average, many make $80-$100K for driving around writing tickets.

Yes. Writing tickets is all that police officers do. All of them. They just ride around writing tickets all day. Nothing else happens during the course of a shift.

Yes. Writing tickets is all that police officers do. All of them. They just ride around writing tickets all day. Nothing else happens during the course of a shift.

Daft, use your training to your advantage here pal, common.

I never said "all they do is write tickets" you would make a lousy witness pal, you don't pay attention to detail.

Daft, how many crimes do you prevent in a day? How many bullets do you fire in a week average (not target practice - real life shootouts with bad guys) ?

I've seen the stats, cops don't do a fuck of alot most days.

Cops are muscle for the government, tickets are a huge source of revenue for cities/states.

Now imagine if you were black. How do you think that story would have ended?

I'dve kept being disrespectful and ended up getting a beat down? Or I'dve taken a cab to Churches and got a two piece combo with a grape soda? Definitely one of the two.

and i'll bet that you never thought that someone would want to kill you just for doing your job, huh?

Daft, use your training to your advantage here pal, common.

I never said "all they do is write tickets" you would make a lousy witness pal, you don't pay attention to detail.

I've seen the stats, cops don't do a fuck of alot most days.

Cops are paid for what they might have to do.

You've seen the stats huh? LOL. Do have a link you can supply us with? Did you already forget that not all jurisdictions are like the one you live in?

Just because you see a bunch of do-nothings where you live doesn't mean that's how it is everywhere.

:yes:
The whole relationship between police/courts/prison/funding system is fucked. There's too much incentive to get people in the system.

I don't even know what they're up to anymore. I've been pulled over twice recently with the excuse I was going 5 miles over the speed limit. Not only was it not true in both instances, but when did they start hassling people for 5miles? :dunno:
I think the cops feel the need to justify their worth. So if it's a slow day they make a judgment call on who to pull over in the hopes of finding something on their license. And they figure the 5mile bit sounds reasonable to say because most drivers go 5 over all the time anyway.

RogueScholar has a much better plan to provide emegency services for America. RS is just doing the final touches on it so be patient boys.

Daft, don't let this shit get to ya pal.

Its just the internets.

The whole relationship between police/courts/prison/funding system is fucked. There's too much incentive to get people in the system.

I don't even know what they're up to anymore. I've been pulled over twice recently with the excuse I was going 5 miles over the speed limit. Not only was it not true in both instances, but when did they start hassling people for 5miles? :dunno:
I think the cops feel the need to justify their worth. So if it's a slow day they make a judgment call on who to pull over in the hopes of finding something on their license. And they figure the 5mile bit sounds reasonable to say because most drivers go 5 over all the time anyway.

I was heading home from the strip a few months ago at about 2AM, and after seeing 150+ officers roaming the strip (and a bunch harassing hookers and black dudes who might be selling drugs), I was driving west on Sahara. At the Sahara/I-15 intersection (about 1/2 mile away from the strip), an SUV ran a red light and smashed into the side of a little Toyota going about 45 MPH. After pulling the people out of the wreckage and calling 911, we waited 12 minutes for the fucking police to finally show up. It made me sick. It was a good thing nobody had more than broken bones.

I was heading home from the strip a few months ago at about 2AM, and after seeing 150+ officers roaming the strip (and a bunch harassing hookers and black dudes who might be selling drugs), I was driving west on Sahara. At the Sahara/I-15 intersection (about 1/2 mile away from the strip), an SUV ran a red light and smashed into the side of a little Toyota going about 45 MPH. After pulling the people out of the wreckage and calling 911, we waited 12 minutes for the fucking police to finally show up. It made me sick. It was a good thing nobody had more than broken bones.

How long did it take the Fire Department to get there?

And once in "the system" good luck getting out.

It can be tough in Canada for someone with a criminal record but nowhere near as difficult as things are for an American with a criminal record.

If a guy hasn't been in trouble with the law for 20 years why is he still considered a "felon"? If having a felony conviction on your record prevents a person from getting a job what does society expect them to do for an income if no one will hire them?

My cousin got arrested for marijuana possession in the 1970's, he got a $50 fine and a few years later received a pardon.
One time when he was crossing the border at Detroit he was asked by US immigration if he'd ever been "arrested", he answered yes and was denied entry when immigration learned that it was a drug charge - he needed to obtain a "waiver" (which took over a year to obtain) in order to enter the US even though he was married to an American and his children are both dual citizens.

It appears as though there is zero forgiveness for someone that has been incarcerated, you serve your time but that's not the end of it, American society will still shun you and make life difficult for as long as possible.

Also I personally don't believe posession of drugs or impaired driving is on par with rape or murder, but there is no distinction made with regard to the offence a person is convicted of, a criminal conviction lumps anyone thats been convicted of anything in the same boat.

Last edited: