Emmi - Fischy has herpes. Call me.

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 2,164 Views
Bread you have posted a picture with a rash on your balls, that is not going to help your cause.

Is that a pillow fight amongst two all too happy looking smileys?
Fischy does not answer my calls...no herpes worries, but thanks for the update. Maybe now I will get over him ignoring me more quickly? :)
Bread...tell me, are you a nice guy or not?

Emmi, have you released a photo/video of yourself to Gamelive yet? A tasteful one of course. Emmi, I'm out of the loop here.

Tully you've posted no pictures at all so you hush you big dummy!

Emmi I am way nicer than Fischerpes. Not sure what that means overall though :dunno:

Emmi did you saw Bread's ball rash picture?

hi Emmi

No, I am still traumatized by Plommer's huge and sore-looking penis (remember...Emmi is a wallflower). Two pictures within a week will be too much for me to handle. :)
Hi RJ...what was the highlight of your day?

No, I am still traumatized by Plommer's huge and sore-looking penis (remember...Emmi is a wallflower). Two pictures within a week will be too much for me to handle. :)

I'm going to guess choir practice. *hope hope*

I saw a girly cat high up a tree and it was meowing and I spend like 10 minutes calling it down until it finally came down. I pet it, seemed like a house kitty, but it had some skin disease. Then I left.

I saw a girly cat high up a tree and it was meowing and I spend like 10 minutes calling it down until it finally came down. I pet it, seemed like a house kitty, but it had some skin disease. Then I left.

Awwwww...RJ...really? A dog smelled my butt today and then humped a piece of furniture...that was rather disturbing and not so much a highlight. (Did I just write that?)

Awwwww...RJ...really? A dog smelled my butt today and then humped a piece of furniture...that was rather disturbing and not so much a highlight. (Did I just write that?)

:rotfl:

Emmi, you are a nice fit here.