Early American Idol Leans

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 10,443 Views
I have to agree with Herman on the female. (Never, ever, ever thought I would say that)

The past 2 seasons have had sausage fest for the top 2. No way they are letting that happen again. I would lean Angela Martin IF she made it through Hollywood Week. She is a Lifetime movie just waiting to be made. This is her 3rd time to make it to Hollywood. First time, her dad was murdered and blew it. Last year, let a ticket go unpaid back home and they issued a warrant for her, so she had to leave the top 50 to go take care of it. Now this year, her mother went missing at Christmas with no leads. Seriously.....Lifetime movie stuff.

When all else fails, lose your money on the gay guy.

:duh:

As if any of you know anyting about "American Idol" :iconrolleyes:

You can all mark this now and remember the name Haeley Vaughn. She will make it to the top 3, fo sho.

Is it just me or is David Cooke by far the best Idol ever? my gawd I love that glorious man. In a non gay way (I'm pretty sure)

Yes Steve him good alright. But it probably has to go to Hudson or Daughtry. I'm guessing.

Oh wait...Carrie Underwood. For sure.

God I'm gay!

Bread, we all know you love the Fantastic Burrito.

Nina as far as the dark AI wimmens go, I was salivating over Jordin back in the day. But she was only 16 I think. There's probably something fundamentally wrong with that.

And don't let these gambling snobs here or anywhere scare you away from it. RageWizard is holding a $500 contest because he cashed BIG last season..and he doesn't even watch the show.

That's right I did Robyn. I rode Breads prediction all the way from the get go, and made a 145% return on my investment. Which I promptly bought a bicycle that is more expensive than my kids 5 year old Toyota Tundra truck (which I don't think he should drive right now by the way.)

Your right about me watching the show. I can't people, and I have tried so hard. It just isn't for me.

Anyway, Robyn has convinced me to let you guys enter the contest as well. Sometime in the not to distant future, I will post the rules over here. You don't need to be a lawyer to understand them, but for some reason the rules seem a little convoluted. So I will tell you every week, what I expect, and you can be as smart as a rock and still win this contest. Kind of like the Price is Right. So if you can't make it to the other site with American Idol in its name, you can post your picks here in the proper thread at the proper time. Or if you don't want a chance at 5 fresh portraits of Franklin showing up at your door, or where ever you want them to show up at, you don't have too play.

Rager sounds like a plan. Thanks!

You are going to hold the contest here, too? Excellent!

Thanks for agreeing to host the contest here as well Rage :cheers:

I am sure there won't be too many people registering...so the odds are in our favor!

$500, here I come!