Early American Idol Leans

• Start date
  • Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 10,444 Views
The names aren't officially released until next week.

I will be writing a weekly re-cap after the Hollywood shows. I picked the winner last season very early on. STUPIDLY, I didn't have any money on him. I won't make the same mistake this year.

And don't let these gambling snobs here or anywhere scare you away from it. RageWizard is holding a $500 contest because he cashed BIG last season..and he doesn't even watch the show.

I called a male to win it early last year, I like a female winning it this year.

I will not make any predictions until I have seen all of the contestants perform. You really never know and they don't follow any kind of predictable formula.

Herman...chalk on a male winning last year was huge right from the get go. that was an easy call. Gokey was an early favorite, then of course Lambert's odds skyrocketed, then the upset at the end. There was never a female in the running at all to be honest.

But hey, nice call! :highfive:

With the way Idol selectively only shows certain contestants during auditions, the winner may not have had a single minute of airtime yet.

Last edited:
Nice call, Herman. You made that before everyone went nuts on how awesome the guys were last year.

Herman you're a mess. That's called a 50-50 guess and you came out right.

Herman you need a good paddling.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

burp.

Oh Jesus...there goes Smarmy, the #1 broken record "American Idol is for FAGS!"

American-Idol-3_normal.gif